Thread: Wall Hedges floor items, stepping stones floor items, etc. update 10/2104

New Resident

Wall Hedges floor items, stepping stones floor items, etc. update 10/2104

Hi!

I started this game after Oct. of last year and these items are not in the gallery of design items on my android device. Any ideas on how I can access items. I'm level 39. Thank you for your time!!

DJBigHair

Executive Chef
    did you scroll all the way through, even in the locked decor? i'm not sure what level a player needed to access this content when it was released, but i'd be surprised to hear it was gone, so maybe you just haven't leveled up enough?

Fashion Designer
    I'm level 34 on one account and it's all available for me. I'm not on android, though.

Grand Emperor
    Some of the weekly updates available to iOS are made available to Android by downloading a special version in Google play or other sites. You can search for these versions and get new content. Eventually TeamLava will remove these special versions and the content is no longer available to those who haven't downloaded.

New Resident
    Thanks for your reply. You know... I have scrolled through several times all the way until the end and I have seen level 28's have the items and I'm a 39. It might have to do with some type of game update or operating system difference perhaps? Thanks for your time!

New Resident
    Thanks for your reply. I will keep investigating...

New Resident
    Thanks for your reply. I think you might have solved it. Have a great day!

Go to the Google Play Store App for your device. If you search Restaurant Story Outdoors and Restaurant Story Summer Fun, you can download these older update versions. I believe one of these versions have the hedges & items you want.

New Resident
    You ROCK! The Outdoors version worked! Thank you!

New Resident
    Hi! I have started playing last September. I don't find these items in the galery. There aren't older versions in the play store with these items. Help me! Please, bring back Wall hedge, Round hedge, Stepping stone, etc items! Thank You