Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Treasure Terrace

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gammarayburst View Post
    Yes, you should get 5 gold every 12 hours for a total of 10 gold per day. It might sound a little silly, but I actually set an alarm on my phone so that I remember to collect every 12 hours. After I am done collecting, I check the current time on my phone and then push the time on my alarm back by 1 minute from there for the next day. (...)
    It's not silly, I do this also. Instead of being constantly checking the time and having to reminder the time I need to collect the gold it's too much work when I can simple create a alarm that rings when I need to collecet the gold

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by gammarayburst View Post
    Yes, you should get 5 gold every 12 hours for a total of 10 gold per day. It might sound a little silly, but I actually set an alarm on my phone so that I remember to collect every 12 hours. After I am done collecting, I check the current time on my phone and then push the time on my alarm back by 1 minute from there for the next day. The gold dragons are very touchy, and if you collect gold a minute before the 24-hour mark, you'll only get 4 gold and they start all over again, so you will have to wait a few hours to collect that extra one that you missed! I know it probably sounds like a lot of work for a game, but getting 25 gold per day (I have 5 gold dragons) makes it all worth it!
    Sorry to be a bother... But just so I get it right in my head...
    I collect from the habitats at, say, 11am then again at 11pm (I've 2 per terrace) then the following day I collect at 11:01am and 11:01pm etc...
    Have I got that right???
    Jen xx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jensmoss View Post
    Sorry to be a bother... But just so I get it right in my head...
    I collect from the habitats at, say, 11am then again at 11pm (I've 2 per terrace) then the following day I collect at 11:01am and 11:01pm etc...
    Have I got that right???
    Jen xx
    Perhaps this thread can help you: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-combinations)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    No you can't : Treasure terrace hold only 5 golds (unless you bought it before oct.2013 : those ones hold 10 golds)
    So you have to collect twice a day if you want your 10 golds
    But if you have only 2 golds dragons you can buy 2 Treasure terrace (sometimes they are on sales) and put 1 in each : you need then to collect once a day to get your 10 golds

Btw you can't have 2 Treasure dragons : we are limited to one of each golds dragons (Treasure, Goldleaf, gilded, midas, stainglass, sterling, forbidden and goldwin)
    And we are limited to 4 Treasure terraces.
    I think we are allowed 6 habitats now since there are 12 gold producing dragons.

I can't wait for another gold producing dragons sale��⏳

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12