Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Treasure Terrace

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer

Treasure Terrace

How many gold can a Treasure Terrace hold in a 24 hour period? If I have 2 Epic level Treasure Dragons can I collect the 10 gold once every 24 hours? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    No you can't : Treasure terrace hold only 5 golds (unless you bought it before oct.2013 : those ones hold 10 golds)
    So you have to collect twice a day if you want your 10 golds
    But if you have only 2 golds dragons you can buy 2 Treasure terrace (sometimes they are on sales) and put 1 in each : you need then to collect once a day to get your 10 golds

Btw you can't have 2 Treasure dragons : we are limited to one of each golds dragons (Treasure, Goldleaf, gilded, midas, stainglass, sterling, forbidden and goldwin)
    And we are limited to 4 Treasure terraces.
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 02-23-15 at 07:45 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    No you can't : Treasure terrace hold only 5 golds (unless you bought it before oct.2013 : those ones hold 10 golds)
    So you have to collect twice a day if you want your 10 golds
    But if you have only 2 golds dragons you can buy 2 Treasure terrace (sometimes they are on sales) and put 1 in each : you need then to collect once a day to get your 10 golds

Btw you can't have 2 Treasure dragons : we are limited to one of each golds dragons (Treasure, Goldleaf, gilded, midas, stainglass, sterling, forbidden and goldwin)
    And we are limited to 4 Treasure terraces.
    I think we are allowed 6 habitats now since there are 12 gold producing dragons.

Executive Chef
    Why do people buy more than 4 gold dragons then?

Executive Chef
    Because if you have 4 dragons you collect 20 gold per day, but if you have 8 dragons, you collect 40 gold per day.

A month with 30 days, if you collect 20 per day, in the end of the month you have 600 gold, if you collect 40 per day in the end of the month you have 1,200 gold.

The more dragons of gold you have, the more gold you produce and you can spend more gold in tournaments, speed breeding or even buying a dragon that you are tired of breeding and aren't able to breed and you really want to have that dragon.

Executive Chef
    So if you have 8 dragons (I'm not great at maths) you collect 5 gold from each habitat EVERY 12 HOURS? Looks like someone needs to buy another gold dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Bought forbidden. Still not sure when to collect. i try to wait until the gold bars show up on the terrace's(i have 3 with 1 dragon on each). Seems like i only get this pop up twice a day for a total of 12 gold per day as all of them are Epic. How do we find a more efficient way of collecting? I'm missing out on 3 bars daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stashlova View Post
    Bought forbidden. Still not sure when to collect. i try to wait until the gold bars show up on the terrace's(i have 3 with 1 dragon on each). Seems like i only get this pop up twice a day for a total of 12 gold per day as all of them are Epic. How do we find a more efficient way of collecting? I'm missing out on 3 bars daily
    The gold bar doesnt mean its ful, it means it has two-three gold bars to collect (not very handy at all).

The best way to collect is 24 hours (and one minute) after you last collected. The dragons work on a timer, where it's one gold bar every so hours, and since they are five gold bars a day then you have to wait a full 24 hours to collect the gold and get every gold bar you earned.

Fashion Designer
    If I collect my Terrace that has two Treasure Dragons every 12 hours will I get 10 gold for that habitat?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    If I collect my Terrace that has two Treasure Dragons every 12 hours will I get 10 gold for that habitat?
    Yes, you should get 5 gold every 12 hours for a total of 10 gold per day. It might sound a little silly, but I actually set an alarm on my phone so that I remember to collect every 12 hours. After I am done collecting, I check the current time on my phone and then push the time on my alarm back by 1 minute from there for the next day. The gold dragons are very touchy, and if you collect gold a minute before the 24-hour mark, you'll only get 4 gold and they start all over again, so you will have to wait a few hours to collect that extra one that you missed! I know it probably sounds like a lot of work for a game, but getting 25 gold per day (I have 5 gold dragons) makes it all worth it!
    I currently play Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story.
    Dragon Story: 🌟Andromeda🌟 Level 150
    Fantasy Forest Story: ✨Jupiter Woods✨ Level 40

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast