Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: not getting install other game missions

Fashion Designer

not getting install other game missions

I'm a bit concerned cause I never got the missions to download the recent valentine's day games and get 30 gems. the little icons for them showed up in the bottom lift of my screen but I never got the missions then I hear others did. What's wrong??

Rhino Keeper
    When you see an icon on your screen, do you have a goal to install the game in your goal book? If you do, use the install button in the goal to install the game.

Fashion Designer
    That's what's puzzling me... I DO get the install icon but NO goal... I never used to have this problem.

Rhino Keeper
    I never get the goal either, only the icon. Its been that way for anout a year and a half now. And then if you do install the game and forego the hope of getting the 30 gem install, you only get additional quests for 15 gems if you havent already done the quests for the non-valentine/holiday version.

Nightclub Owner
    Wait a little, sometime it comes a couple of days later. This time I got them today, but for other game I have them several days later. Depends...
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Yup. Once I get the pop-up, I open all my other TL games, so I can get the follow up quests in all games. Sometimes the icon and goal then dissappear, simultaniously from all games. Usually it comes back, in all games, within a few days.

Fashion Designer
    hmm... we'll see. no luck yet

Rhino Keeper
    are you already past the last gem mission in the original version of the game. So with this one its restaurant story 2, did you already reach level 15 (i think it was) in the original version of the game?

Fashion Designer
    Well I guess I just lost 60gems cause I never got those missions. that REALLY is NOT COOL whoever bothers to listen.

Fashion Designer
    PLEASE MODS PUT THIS ON GAME BUGS PLEASE!!! I'M NOT GETTING ANY INSTALL NEW GAME MISSIONS AND AM MISSING OUT ON TONS OF FREE GEMS! iT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast