Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lucky Bait Not Working

Fashion Designer
    I don't have the option to make this bait

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    I don't have the option to make this bait

You need to complete the Chinese New year goal and when the Lucky Dumpling goal appears after, the bait is craftable.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    I think the best drop rate we are seeing is 1 in 4. The reality is people are expereincing a lot lower than that and going 10 baits without any fish but assuming a drop rate of 1 in 4 this is what we need to meet the goal.

15 dumplings

You need 30 fish

You need at least 120 bait to catch them

You need 240 iron to make the bait

You need about 480 mining tools to get 240 iron

Some response/feedback from TL on this issue would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

16 special bait and I've made two dumplings. I get the feeling that this is going to be impossible. This will just frustrate players. I'll give it another day to see if there are any changes made but I'm sick of these impossible/money trapping tasks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sloebear View Post
    Attachment 18568
    This has happened to me too, twice in a row now. This is the message that came up for me.
    Same here. Feel like I have gone back in time TL what's with the empty hooks?

Rhino Keeper
    My mining tools have gone from 70 each to 30each. I have received NO special fish for any of my tries. I have stopped trying. I just deleted the game and will reinstall it and try with my remaining bait. Then, I will just give up.

Now I just get the empty hook.

Thanks TL for letting this drag on so as to discourage us.

No more making bait for me.

Doubt I'll complete this because all I can do is scour the shops.

Going to work now. Spent all morning trying to succeed at this - after spending all night doing same.
    Last edited by catpaladin; 02-23-15 at 02:37 PM.

Sorry about that everyone. This empty hook issue should now be fixed!

We've also listened to your feedback about the Lucky Fish, so now instead of only getting 1 Lucky Fish when you catch it, you'll now get 2!

Please make sure to force close the game to make sure everything updates properly.
    Last edited by [S8] Walt; 02-23-15 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by catpaladin View Post
    My mining tools have gone from 70 each to 30each. I have received NO special fish for any of my tries. I have stopped trying. I just deleted the game and will reinstall it and try with my remaining bait. Then, I will just give up.

Now I just get the empty hook.

Thanks TL for letting this drag on so as to discourage us.

No more making bait for me.

Doubt I'll complete this because all I can do is scour the shops.

Going to work now. Spent all morning trying to succeed at this - after spending all night doing same.
    DITTO. Second that. Amen. I tried a couple more times as well and no luck with lucky fish. I can't sit here all day doing this. They make these games for you to spend coins or play 24/7. Forget sleeping much less working. No thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lola_legend View Post
    DITTO. Second that. Amen. I tried a couple more times as well and no luck with lucky fish. I can't sit here all day doing this. They make these games for you to spend coins or play 24/7. Forget sleeping much less working. No thank you
    Got home, reinstalled the game and got a sardine then 2 lucky fish as reported by moderator. I also got some dumplings in the shop and a few fish from the shop. I paid 10 gems to speed the last dumpling to get on to the mums. With the fix in the fish - I have more hope.

Let's see how this plays out. I don't understand how the person I bought the fish from was able to get so many.

I work full time but I was able to get the star on the Christmas tree and the piggy on the anniversary cake. I usually get at least one special pet. I've been able to finish these things but this one felt like it was impossible.

I was even successful with the Valentine's quest.

I do end up buying the special shacks to make my own parts -- when it's offered -- because I work so many hours.
    Last edited by catpaladin; 02-23-15 at 11:21 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Walt View Post
    Sorry about that everyone. This empty hook issue should now be fixed!

We've also listened to your feedback about the Lucky Fish, so now instead of only getting 1 Lucky Fish when you catch it, you'll now get 2!

Please make sure to force close the game to make sure everything updates properly.

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast