Thread: New rooms

New Resident

New rooms

Why am I not getting new rooms to come open, I have collected all items available. Also is happening in Monopoly Bingo

Banned
    You may have reached the most available level recently introduced. There's a currently a new level available on Bingo themed after the fierce Serengeti! Are you having trouble accessing this level?

Farm Supplier
    same here.. when I started the game this morning I got a pop-up message prompting me to play the new room (ballon twist), but I can't find it anywhere. I scrolled through all rooms, hoping it was hidden somewhere else. the goal is in my achievements list as well. the last rooms are texas rodeo, serengeti and irish countryside.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconera View Post
    same here.. when I started the game this morning I got a pop-up message prompting me to play the new room (ballon twist), but I can't find it anywhere. I scrolled through all rooms, hoping it was hidden somewhere else. the goal is in my achievements list as well. the last rooms are texas rodeo, serengeti and irish countryside.
    Sorry to hear that! I'm able to access Balloon Twist right now, are you still encountering issues? You may need to give the level some time to load, or try reinstalling your game in order to download the level correctly. Hope this helps!