Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Champion Ruins missing from market

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    That's the Treasure Terrace you're talking about. I don't think there's a limit to the Champion Ruins, is there?

Anyway, it's missing from my market too - both on Android and iOS. The only champion habitat available is the Champion Grounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Wrong answer xD You're talking about the limits of Treasure Terrace habitat, for the gold dragons, Kennedward is talking about of Champion Ruins, the habitat fot champion dragons.

I don't have Champion Ruins habitat also in my market, only the Champion Grounds habitat.

No, there's is no limit, we only have limits for the Treasure Terrace because TL controls the gold dragons, and want us to have a limit, since they give gold (If we didn't had this limit, players didn't need to collect gold 2 times or more a day, with 2 dragons in 1 habitat), but the ones that give coins TL doesn't have limits.
    Oops. Sorry. Not paying enough attention on my excitement at a new gold giving dragon.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Oops. Sorry. Not paying enough attention on my excitement at a new gold giving dragon.
    It's ok, I understand your excitement
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12