Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Lunar Goat - 2015 Feb 20

Mel that was fast! I don't usually speed things up unless I'm a couple hours away from the deadline. My Unicorn beat the Rainguin with two critical hits.
    matiasabad94

level 75

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rjazz View Post
    If I follow the Tourney/Battleground charts so nicely provided by Zen & others I hardly ever have to use gems to win a tourney or battleground.
    That is so great to hear! Best of luck to you and everyone completing it using few or no gems!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by intrinsicallyknotted View Post
    Lazy clone, I agree. However, I beg to differ on the idea that it's a ram rather than a goat. Many species of wild goat have those long, ribbed, curved horns that stick out from the head, whereas most sheep have more tightly curled horns. Goats also tend to be leaner-looking than sheep, with longer necks. I would say that both Lunar Goat and its identical twin Rampage are more like goats than sheep. Lunar Goat even has a beard!
    Lol well, I'm just going based on what I think would be most people's traditional picture of a goat (and what Google shows). Regardless, if the Rampage didn't exist, I wouldn't quibble over TL's decision to call this a goat instead of a ram. However, seeing as they ALREADY have a ram/goat animal in the game with curved horns, would it have ****ed them to make this DIFFERENT and give it straight horns? This guy with different horns to distinguish it from the Rampage would have been super cute and I would have been all over it. I am so sad that this isn't the case, because TL is lazy and wants to make a ton of money off this flash tournament while not bothering to put in a bit of effort on the animal design.

Rhino Keeper
    Round 1 rainguin < Crystal Unicorn
    Round 2 leopard < Ancient Sloth
    Round 3 seamur < Hippogryph
    Round 4 ember bear < Magmacore
    Round 5 bansheep < Vinotaur
    Round 6 rampage < Steamtrunk
    Round 7 jackalope <Terrorier
    Round 8 paradise parrot < Crystal Unicorn
    Last edited by YasminIssa; 02-21-15 at 11:58 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Im not off to a good start. My epic grassquatch just lost to the level 1 Rainguin...

Haha, my L15 toy poodle just lost to the L1 rainguin for the second time in a row. BAD DOG, you sleep in the garage tonight.

Executive Chef
    Team Leader Thank you for this Lunar Goat, she is beautiful. I love this short Tournaments good luck to all

RD.1 Citrine Peregrin Epic electrical, crystal critical win against Rainguin LV 1
    RD.2 Golden Retriever Epic gems critical win against Lihtning Leopard LV ?

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone noticed the new habitat. Its called Stormy Shore, its electric/water and on sales now for 100 gems from 200 gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahBabyBabylonian View Post
    Haha, my L15 toy poodle just lost to the L1 rainguin for the second time in a row. BAD DOG, you sleep in the garage tonight.
    LMFAO - that totally cracked me up.

Hope you get him next time.

Executive Chef
    Team Leader Thank you for this Lunar Goat, she is beautiful. I love this short Tournaments good luck to all

RD.1 Citrine Peregrin Epic electrical, crystal critical win against Rainguin LV 1
    RD.2 Golden Retriever Epic gems critical win against Lihtning Leopard LV ?
    RD.3 Emerald Dragon Epic plant, crystal critical win against Seamur LV 4

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast