Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Forbidden Dragon Update 02/21/2015

Host(ess)
    Please advise how to correctly collect gold from this dragon. I never get 5 a day, it's always 4. Do I miss something?
    iOS

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarpurple View Post
    Please advise how to correctly collect gold from this dragon. I never get 5 a day, it's always 4. Do I miss something?
    Depends. Is it on its own habitat? If so, wait as long as possible to make sure its at 5 gold. Then set an alarm to collect the next day exactly 24hrs and 1 or 2 minutes after to make sure it accumulated its 5 gold limit in 24hrs. I have 4 gold dragons, each on their own habitat. This is the only way I am able to collect 20 gold everyday.

Host(ess)
    Yeah, but why is it even working this way that a piece of gold is lost if not picked up on time? But that's a rhetorical question I guess.... I feel like I am chained to this game. Instead of really enjoying it I have to set up an alarm? Really?
    iOS

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarpurple View Post
    Yeah, but why is it even working this way that a piece of gold is lost if not picked up on time? But that's a rhetorical question I guess.... I feel like I am chained to this game. Instead of really enjoying it I have to set up an alarm? Really?
    If you're missing a gold, then you're collecting too soon. They time those things *precisely* for 24 hours, so if you collect even a minute before the last time you collected, you miss out on that fifth gold. That's why a lot of players set alarms - so they don't collect too soon, and don't keep the habitat full on gold for longer than it has to.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    If you're missing a gold, then you're collecting too soon. They time those things *precisely* for 24 hours, so if you collect even a minute before the last time you collected, you miss out on that fifth gold. That's why a lot of players set alarms - so they don't collect too soon, and don't keep the habitat full on gold for longer than it has to.
    So in fact if I pick up gold later and not sooner I'm not gonna lose a piece? Because someone said somewhere that even a minute later and you have 4 not 5 gold pieces.
    iOS

Rhino Keeper
    So glad I seen all your posts, silly me I've been collecting the gold all wrong.

Host(ess)
    Well, last night I collected gold at 9:15 pm and tonight I picked it at 9:51 pm and there were only 4 pcs! That's absolutely ridiculous!
    iOS

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789