Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Dragon Update 02/21/2015

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    The coins come quicker than gold! But I wouldn't do that if I had only one nest...
    I have two nest but only have 1 million coins so it will most likely take a while to earn enough to buy the habitat not to mention the folliage I'd have to clear :/

Banned
    think i only had that TBH jst gotta keep collecting ever hour and tryin to level up dragons inbetween that to raise coin per hour but sure i was racking about 1million in coin a day avg..

Nightclub Owner
    With this dragon at level 10, I now have 8 gold dragons, giving me 40 gold per day, it's gonna be much easier to save up for gold for me now
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Farm Supplier
    Bit the bullet and now have this dragon waiting on nest hopefully it won't take too too long to earn enough coins for a habitat. Do coin habitats ever go on sale?

Banned
    the Treasure one did a while back as i do remember prob not though when we need it the most hehehe

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I gave in and bought it. I've never had a treasure dragon before and I have the coins to spare for the habitat, so I'll see how I like it. (Never would've done it if there hadn't been a sale on gold today, tnx TL.) I'm excited for an all new type dragon.

Farm Supplier
    Can someone help me understand how the gold dragons work? I bought the Forbidden Dragon yesterday. Evololved him to level 6 & fed him to a level 8 before running out of apples. Earlier today I collected 4 gold. Tonight when he was ready for collection I only got 2 gold. How many gold do you get for a level 8 a day?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by priscillasp View Post
    Can someone help me understand how the gold dragons work? I bought the Forbidden Dragon yesterday. Evololved him to level 6 & fed him to a level 8 before running out of apples. Earlier today I collected 4 gold. Tonight when he was ready for collection I only got 2 gold. How many gold do you get for a level 8 a day?
    Okay, I'm new to this gold dragon thing and my forbidden is level 8 too, so if I get this wrong an expert can help both of us!
    At the level 8 it makes 4 gold a day, exactly every 24 hours. If you collect before that time, you will not get a your gold, and it will take another 24 hours to get another full collection of 4 gold. So if you collect your 2 gold now, you will have to wait another 24hrs to get 4 gold again. (Can someone please tell me how exactly not collecting every 24 hours makes you miss out on gold? )

Banned
    i keep collectin at random each time i log into mine and still sure i get my daily amount still

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by priscillasp View Post
    Okay. So. Gold dragons at level eight get four gold in a twenty-four hour period. If you break this up in a day, that's one gold every six hours. To get all four gold, you need to be very consistent with when you collect the gold every day- about a minute after you collected the day before - or you can wait the extra six hours to get the fifth gold bar that your habitat can contain.

If you collect before the full 24 hours is up, you won't get all the bars of gold it can earn, AND the timer on collecting gold restarts. It sounds like you collected less than 18 hours after your first collection, which is why you only got two bars of gold.

Ps- only Epic'd gold dragons give five gold a day.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast