Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Dragon Update 02/21/2015

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Nope, I have 2 gold, lol. Nowhere near!!
    Lol keep saving!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    I was thinking that too, but I remembered every magic fail takes up 40 gold in the den and nest.
    Thats right, so 10 magic fails is equal to 400 golds so more or less it took me about 20 failed attempts since i got 11 or 12 hrs in between.but prior to that, i told myself to use speed breeding and if i run out of gold with no success in getting passion dragon then its time for me to delete this game.maybe tl read my mind so im still here playing.but i dont regret it coz my epic passion easily eliminated all champion opponents in the last tournament.on the other side, i need about 7-8 days to save my needed gold to purchase this forbiden dragon coz i only have 2 gold producing dragons right now and i dont think this forbidden dragon stays that long in the market.

Rhino Keeper
    I was thinking that too, but I remembered every magic fail takes up 40 gold in the den and nest.
    Thats right, so 10 magic fails is equal to 400 golds so more or less it took me about 20 failed attempts since i got 11 or 12 hrs in between.but prior to that, i told myself to use speed breeding and if i run out of gold with no success in getting passion dragon then its time for me to delete this game.maybe tl read my mind so im still here playing.but i dont regret it coz my epic passion easily eliminated all champion opponents in the last tournament.on the other side, i need about 7-8 days to save my needed gold to purchase this forbiden dragon coz i only have 2 gold producing dragons right now and i dont think this forbidden dragon stays that long in the market.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gnomerztribe View Post
    Very easily done for an addict like me (that's when I rarely have gold). I was going to speed breed for passion too but a gold sale never came. So I was trying, trying, trying to get passion. So I missed out on passion, Mardi Gras, bride & Cupid all because of gold sale. Probably gonna add this dragon to that list too.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by gnomerztribe View Post
    Yea, they only promote a dragon for a few days before making it full price again
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Can you collect 10 gold from 2 treasure Dragons in a habitat? I have one treasure dragon in each of my four habitats and collect 5 a day from each. If I collect every 12 hours will I get the 10 gold every 24 hours? Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    I. Love. It. No sale on treasure, though, so I think I will be waiting for the Black Friday sale this year!

Rhino Keeper
    so let me get this straight... the only way to get this dragon is by 600 gold? and once you have enough and hatch this egg you get gold from the dragon instead of mula?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by vshephard96 View Post
    so let me get this straight... the only way to get this dragon is by 600 gold? and once you have enough and hatch this egg you get gold from the dragon instead of mula?
    Yes. You pay gold to get a dragon that gives gold instead of coins. Some members prefer this to outright purchasing gold, because theoretically you can eventually get back all the gold you paid for one of these. You know, given enough time.

But it DOES require an initial investment.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vshephard96 View Post
    Yes, gold instead of mula! I don't know for certain if this is a limited dragon or not but if it isn't, it will be available in the market for 1600 gold after Tuesday's update.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast