Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sneak peak "Chinese New Year" animal!,,

Executive Chef
    I was a big fan of all three world event habitats. In the last two events, the habitats were better than the animals. I don't really like this habitat though. It's not attractive or interesting.

To me, it has the bulkier look of the 500 gem habitats. If it's a new grand habitat type, bought with gems, that holds two elements.... talk about unnecessary.

I hate to be so negative, but this game just always has me expecting the worst. And that Rampage clone does not encourage me to feel positive.

Rhino Keeper
    If only the new 'habitat' turned out to be a second breeding den/nest.

The shelf at the top would definitely be tall enough/big enough to house an egg up there, and while a second tree of life would be expected in the game, it would be weird and oddly surprising if what we expected to be a two-element habitat turned out to be a second breeding den/nest that has a different look/design from the tree of life.

Shelf of Life?

I'm dreaming again, but what a wonderful dream that would be...
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Rhino Keeper
    The Chinese New Year this year is the Ram/Goat so they really didn't have much of a choice to make it too different--although maybe they could have made it Chinese red just for a different color. I think I like the new habitat,

I really really like the new habitat, I do plan to get it unless it costs gems. On the other hand, the Rampage clone has to be a joke; this is by far the most obvious copy the game has ever had. I still have to get the Matripony and then the Mardi Claws (if I still have time), so I don't think I'll even try to get this one.
    matiasabad94

level 75

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rjazz View Post
    The Chinese New Year this year is the Ram/Goat so they really didn't have much of a choice to make it too different--although maybe they could have made it Chinese red just for a different color. I think I like the new habitat,
    Google images for "chinese new year goat" and take a look at the images that come up. Then google "goat" images. Take a look at those horns. Then google "ram" and look at those images.

You should notice that a goat has slim, shorter horns that don't curve in a circle. A ram actually looks quite different. I would have loved to see a Chinese new year goat - what a cool idea! This animal isn't a goat, it's a ram - and a direct copy of the ram that is ALREADY in the game.

(This is super reminiscent for me of the Yule "Mule" that had antlers that they couldn't bother to remove from cloning the Reindeer. I didn't care about that stupid clone either).

Not trying to be rude.... just trying to point out that this animal definitely did not have to be a clone. It's only a clone because they are LAZY. And I am TIRED of lazy clones, and everyone else should be too. They are insulting! They show that TL doesn't care enough about this game to put any work into cool designs... why should we care about them either?

Executive Chef
    I don't like the ram or the new habitat. The new habitat will probably be electric - water for 500 gems
    No where near as nice as the palatial garden, or the Valentines cove

Executive Chef
    I agree, electric-water for 500 gems, and I bet it will be on "sale"! For 200 or something like that. I don't like it at all.
    Hopefully we're not getting another event so soon. Might be a flash tournament. If it's a flash tournament with the Rampage as a prize, I'll be happy to sit it out.
    We'll know soon!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    I agree, electric-water for 500 gems, and I bet it will be on "sale"! For 200 or something like that. I don't like it at all.
    Hopefully we're not getting another event so soon. Might be a flash tournament. If it's a flash tournament with the Rampage as a prize, I'll be happy to sit it out.
    We'll know soon!
    I doubt this will be on sale for now... Maybe next thanksgiving
    There's one thing I don't understand... Every other game I have on my iPhone ( not necessarily TLs game) has sales at least a few times a year . Every major or small company out there( Amazon, staples, blomingdales, Saks, neiman Marcus, food stores, electronics...) you name it.. Have sales constantly... But not FFS... We saw one sale only in 8 months
    This attitude that TL has towards this game is surely getting on my nerves. Obviously this has been a successful game for them, why else no sales, but they're digging their own grave with this method of greediness they have.
    If everyone keeps talking about the lack of sales, why wouldn't they listen? Do they think they'll reinvent the wheel of becoming successful?
    Take note TL and do what every other company does... Your game is not that unique and you have enough competition out there !! You won't survive it for too long !!

Fashion Designer
    It's a battle tournament here we go 2 days

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    We'll know soon!
    Darn it's on sale for a 100 gems

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast