Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sneak peak "Chinese New Year" animal!,,

Fashion Designer

Sneak peak "Chinese New Year" animal!,,

Stormy has given us a sneak peak of the Chinese New Year animal! And a new habitat?(maybe not)

Now it has a fire element in it mmm what would be the other half

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	79.7 KB 
ID:	18523
    Last edited by A2TUDE; 02-20-15 at 05:36 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Rampage clone ahead~!

What do you want to bet that this is like the X-mas/V-day animals---one with a new element that can only be bred with certain breeding combos (Zodiac Element-Fire gotten through breeding Hippo x Ember Bear)? The fact that Stormie's breeding Hippogryph and Ember Bear together seems like another recipe for uber-long fail times like the Retriever's fail combos.

This would mean Dark-Fire and Lightning-Water is thrown into the mix so the shortest fail timer would more than likely be a Skyger fail if you get Fire-Water combo in that breeding pool >.< And the longest time would be Lightning-Dark (Zapra, respectively) @ a whopping 23hrs. Urgh.

That's supposing that the breeding den pair that Stormie has is a clue. I hope to god it's not, though... >.<
    Last edited by ArcadiaTofu; 02-20-15 at 06:45 AM.
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Executive Chef
    Omg. Wow. Ok.

That is one of the worst and most obvious clones we've seen yet.

That is a Rampage. If you want it, just breed earth and fire and get a Rampage.

There is literally no need for anyone to worry about whether this is a limited animal and whether they can get it. It is by far the most obvious clone of any animal that we have seen to date. Take this as TL's way of giving us a break on new animals so that we can all keep trying for the Valentine's or Marti Claws.

ETA: oh, and if this is a flash tournament prize, works for me, as I won't be bothering to start it. Flash tournaments are stressful and they take up way too much of my weekend. I'll be happy to pass this one by if that turns out to be the case.
    Last edited by readysetgo888; 02-20-15 at 07:08 AM.

Executive Chef
    Stormy has been breeding hyppograph and ember for a while
    I say this new creature is fire / electric and there's a new habitat in his forest that holds electric animals

Rhino Keeper
    That's a fancy rampage.

ArcadiaTofu - I'd be very surprised if it had its own element since they'd probably want to do a couple other similar creatures and I have no idea what they'd do for the lunar new year - the main selling point is it's year of the goat - and that's what we got here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo Feb 20, 9 20 38 AM.png 
Views:	52 
Size:	916.9 KB 
ID:	18524

I'm including a photo of the new habitat people mentioned. It's definitely electric and it definitely stands out a lot. I wonder what it's about?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    Stormy has been breeding hyppograph and ember for a while
    I say this new creature is fire / electric and there's a new habitat in his forest that holds electric animals
    But Snow Possum isn't electric, it's Water-Earth :\

Perhaps a multiple-element habitat that allows you to hold more than one element? Perhaps Electric and Water?

Bit confusing, but it would make the most sense. The habitat is a bit ugly though with that huge square rock outcropping pointing upwards. Oddly enough, when you try to click on all the habitats nothing happens, but when you click on the new habitat it's highlighted in yellow. Weird...

Maybe it's a new habitat 'marketplace' to sell/trade animals. A girl can dream, after all...
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Rhino Keeper
    I doubt it's anything like that, too, but you're right. The possum is water/earth and the koala is electric/dark. So if I had to guess, I would say it's an electric/earth habitat (it does look pretty earth-y with its mountainous formations).

Curious as to why we'd get one of those, though. We typically only get new habitats during world events or with the release of those stupid holiday elements.

vvvvv yes but you should probably take into account what the actual habitat looks like. Hence why I think it's definitely electric and then probably earth.
    Last edited by Vodelle; 02-20-15 at 07:38 AM.

Executive Chef
    I was just coming to post about the new animals in Stormie's forest I saw. I'm slow today lol!

That new habitat is wild. And it's definitely not in the shop yet. Also, the 2 animals in it represent 4 elements. So it must be a multi-element habitat! (snowpossum = water-earth, koala = electric-dark). I wonder if that means a new set of holiday animals are coming that are all either electric-water, electric-earth, dark-water or dark-earth. I was going to say it looks like water with either electric or dark... but there is actually a tiny lightning bolt in the tallest mountain of it. So I think electric-water.

ETA: I like the way they put these new things in Stormie's forest for us to find. Almost like easter eggs. Hmm. Easter eggs. Maybe it is easter animals coming, and they are electric-water. Which means 13- to 22-hour fails.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 02-20-15 at 07:40 AM.

Executive Chef
    I'm trying not to be so cynical, but why does TL spend so much time designing new content that is POINTLESS?

Like the Treent. So far, utterly pointless, and they change the description to take out any reference of it potentially becoming a new tree of life. So what was the point of making it at all? We had asked for a new element, but a new breedable element, not a "new" element that doesn't do anything.

Similarly, I don't remember anyone saying Gee, we really need a new habitat that holds two elements! We have all had so many suggestions for this game that would actually improve it. Why this? A clone animal and a pointless habitat? It just makes me feel even more like they aren't listening to us.
    Last edited by readysetgo888; 02-20-15 at 07:45 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    What ever made you feel they were listening to us in the first place?
    e: I think you edited your last sentence to clarify hahahah

Now, that said, I wouldn't mind hybrid habitats or more habitats in general, as long as they are obtainable w/o spending a ton of gems (like the xmas one). I do like the habitat art in this game and it's a small way to 'decorate' while actually having the purpose of holding animals. So if we can get it through another world event or something, then sure, sign me up.

I do agree that the hareon/treent update is weird. I really hope that they do make the treent into something eventually, because otherwise having to save up 10m to expand to a random groot-thing is... well, while cute, utterly pointless and disappointing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast