Thread: Set Dinner Menu

Rhino Keeper

Set Dinner Menu

Nobody eats an appetizer and walk out of the restaurant. Or sit down for a glass of juice and go. I run a restaurant, not 7-11.

I think items like tea, juice, desserts, soup, antipasto etc should *only* be served (sold) together with a main course. I.e. customers can buy just a main course, a main course and a beverage, an appetizer + main course + dessert + drink, but not perepheral items alone.

Let us make set-menu that will offer combo sales? (soup and sandwich, 5 course meal with beverage pairings, etc.)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    Nobody eats an appetizer and walk out of the restaurant. Or sit down for a glass of juice and go. I run a restaurant, not 7-11.

I think items like tea, juice, desserts, soup, antipasto etc should *only* be served (sold) together with a main course. I.e. customers can buy just a main course, a main course and a beverage, an appetizer + main course + dessert + drink, but not perepheral items alone.

Let us make set-menu that will offer combo sales? (soup and sandwich, 5 course meal with beverage pairings, etc.)
    Sounds good to me especially since 1 of the push notifications I get when I've neglected the game for a little bit informs me that my cooks want to set the Dinner Menu y don't I return to help or it says something like that.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel