38. Belladonna - Discussion thread - Goal Guide
You need Greselda's Garden upgraded to trigger this goal
1. Picture - Hello, Belladonna - [Trade With Belladonna]
2. Picture - Through the Grapevine - [Send Belladonna Plants Unlocked!]
3. Picture - Gifts for Bella - [Send Belladonna Plants] - New Trade in Royal Exchange: Send Belladonna Plants
4. Picture - Wish You Were Here - [Belladonna's Inscription] - completing this quest will trigger the Three Lessons for Ivy questline.
5. Picture - Sister, Sister
39. Three Lessons For Ivy - Discussion thread - Goal Guide
Complete Wish You Were Here from Belladonna to trigger these goals.
1. A Little Persuasion - requires 5 inscriptions IN YOUR INVENTORY. Don't GIVE them to Sister Sister goal or they will not count.
2. About Time
3. One Good Witch
4. Lesson One
5. Give Me A Break!
6. Lesson Two
7. Waiting On Lady Greselda
8. Decisions, Decisions
9. Lesson Three - completing this goal will trigger the Fellora Plant questline.
10. You're Hot And You're Cold - an OPTIONAL 2 day timed goal is not required to advance in game
40. Team Azalea or Team Lila - Discussion thread - Goal Guide
Complete Knock On Wood from Blythewood part 3 and But We Just Met from Troll Tribe part 5 to trigger these goals.
Both goals and rewards are the same, only the dialogue is different. Choose Azalea - takes you to the Greenhouse. Choose Lila - takes you to the Potion Shop.
1. Ivinea's Request
2. Lila's Request
3. Azalea's Request
4. Which Team Are You On? - Choose a team at the Greenhouse - the Rose Seal disappears from inventory after choice made.
1. Team Lila, Part 1
2. Team Lila, Part 2
3. Team Lila, Part 3
4. Lila's Master Plan
1. Team Azalea, Part 1
2. Team Azalea, Part 2
3. Team Azalea, Part 3
4. Surprise, Azalea!
41. The Mad Tea Party - Discussion thread - Goal Guide
You need to complete "Lila's Master Plan" or "Surprise, Azalea!".
1. The Mad Tea Party
2. The Thirst Is Real
3. Faerie Food Fight
4. Can't We All Get Along
CHOICE splits Quest Titles HERE
A5. Homemade Rose Soap
A6. Work that Updo
A7. Azalea's Show of Gratitude
L5. Pizza Face
L6. Ivy's Zit Begone Potion
L7. Lila's Show of Gratitude
42. The Plume Hive - Discussion thread - Goal Guide
Complete either "Azalea's Show of Gratitude" or "Lilia's Show of Gratitude" to trigger these goals
1. Into the Plume Hive - completing this goal unlocks Allergy Potion
2. I Need a Doctor - completing this goal unlocks the Faerie Offering
3. Ready To Make Nice - completing this goal unlocks smoked fish sandwiches
4. A Digestive Dilemma - Unlocks - 1 Day Castle Adventure - Envoy to the Plume Hive
5. And We're Off... Again! - Unlocks - 2 Day Barracks Adventure - Envoy to the Plume Hive
6. No Place Like Home
43. 2nd Anniversary Tournament Part 1 - Discussion thread - Goal Guide
You must have completed the 1st Anniversary Tournament goals to trigger these goals
1. Monsters at an Exhibition
2. Wild Kingdom
3. The Skunk Whisperer
4. Time for Plan B
5. Building a Mystery Opponent
6. Practice Makes Perfect
7. Ready for a Crowd
44. 2nd Anniversary Tournament Part 2 - Discussion thread - Goal Guide
You must have completed Part 1 of the 2nd Anniversary Tournament goals to trigger these goals
1. The Most Important Meal
2. Ready, Steady, Go!
3. On to Round 2!
4. Round 3, Fight!
5. Time for Reinforcements
6. Troll SMASH
8. Four Down, One to Go!
9. Happy Second Birthday!
This quest line uses a lot of energy to fight & defeat a rainbow-colored array of monsters at the Jousting Arena: Green Fangbeast-15 strikes, Blue dire boar-30 strikes, Red Troll-60 strikes, Purple Golem-90 strikes. You can take as long as you need to defeat the monster. If you start hitting it, run out of energy and exit the game, you will be able to continue where you left off when you come back into the game. The monster's hit points don't recover. Note: no other monster can be triggered while you have one of these in your kingdom.