Thread: Trading/Crafting

Host(ess)

Trading/Crafting

I have been saving all of the animals I breed, thinking perhaps there may be an option to trade/craft later. Does anyone know if this is on the road-map for FFStory in the future?

Executive Chef
    Someone asked about crafting a couple months or so ago and a mod responded that they don't plan to add this to FFS. Doesn't mean they won't ever change their minds but they did sound pretty final about it at that time.

I highly doubt they will ever allow trading.

Host(ess)
    Oh, I meant trading like in Dragon story where a player can "trade" a dragon (basically selling it) for crafting materials. I really like that aspect of the Dragon Story game, thought I'd put it out there. Thanks for responding.
    Currently Playing (3/15) Dragon Story, Restaurant Story, Bakery Story, and Fantasy Forest Story

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, when I started playing this game I thought I should be saving my extras so I could trade them later at a trading post (like in Dragon Story). I agree that it's a neat way to make your duplicates useful in some way instead of just selling them off.

Right now I just keep my duplicates around for a little extra coin production until I need the space for a new animal.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, as ready mentioned, crafting was asked about and got a pretty solid "no." But this is also the forum where they go "this animal totally isn't limited until further notice!" and the animal goes limited a week later... in any case, though, I wouldn't worry about keeping things around just in case it gets implemented. I'd cross that bridge if it ever happened.

As chippychan said, I tend to keep duplicates I have room for (giving priority to SRs and rares) but I just sell them off when I get a new animal.

Executive Chef
    Yes iam the one who asked this question

They did say no plans for that in fantasy

I sold all my duplicates

U can view the topic when u search under my name