Thread: Question on Treent

Question Question on Treent

I am ready to do my last expansion to the Treent. He will unlock this time. I have my 10 million ready.

My question? I thought I understood that the Treent was a new element, needing a new type of habitat. The thread about the creature says the habitat costs 40000 coins and holds one creature. Yet I have no Treent habitat in my shop to purchase.

Does the habitat appear for purchase after I unlock the creature? Is it an instant build, then? Am I missing something? I like to be prepared. I cannot prepare without answers.

Thank you for any answers anyone may have.

Rhino Keeper
    You get the habitat when you expand the plot. The habitat holds 40,000 coins.

Executive Chef
    The habitat is 3x3. I moved mine to be next to the breeding den/nest as it looks similar. I love the Treent! It earns well and it is good in the Arena.

I did I, got the Treent, popped him up and dropped him into evolve. When I came back, he was not evolving. This little thing is an escape artist. I have put him into evolve 4 times now. He has escaped each time. This sucker just won't evolve! He reverts to level one and is back in his habitat.

The food I feed him is still gone. The crops that I plant are still planted and/or I can harvest them. The breedings I do progress and go to the nest. It does not appear to be a case of the game processing....

I put him back into evolve, forced my game shut and reopened it. He is back in the habitat. Again.

I don't think I like him very much.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KatiesIslands View Post
    I did I, got the Treent, popped him up and dropped him into evolve. When I came back, he was not evolving. This little thing is an escape artist. I have put him into evolve 4 times now. He has escaped each time. This sucker just won't evolve! He reverts to level one and is back in his habitat.

The food I feed him is still gone. The crops that I plant are still planted and/or I can harvest them. The breedings I do progress and go to the nest. It does not appear to be a case of the game processing....

I put him back into evolve, forced my game shut and reopened it. He is back in the habitat. Again.

Oh no! I would delete and reinstall the game. If it persists, contact someone in technical support. That should not happen. Maybe a glitch was introduced in the update?

The Honorable Panda

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
    If that does not help, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. It took two uninstalls and reloads to get that wiggly little tree worm to finally stop consuming my food and agree to stay put in the evolution chamber flower thingie.

Thanks, all. I appreciate your feedback. Crazy tree worm.

The Honorable Panda
    I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. It took two uninstalls and reloads to get that wiggly little tree worm to finally stop consuming my food and agree to stay put in the evolution chamber flower thingie.

Thanks, all. I appreciate your feedback. Crazy tree worm.
    Oh good!! (might want to limit his sugar intake! )
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Oh good!! (might want to limit his sugar intake! )
    Awesome comment Kooky! That's why we love you