Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Early Battlegrounds Charts/Guides?

Executive Chef
    BLIZARD to go here

Executive Chef
    reserved for BATTLEGROUNDS #7 (not yet released)

Executive Chef
    reserved for BATTLEGROUNDS #8 (not yet released)

Executive Chef
    reserved for BATTLEGROUNDS #9 (not yet released)

Executive Chef
    reserved for BATTLEGROUNDS #10 (not yet released)

Executive Chef
    After I finish those (as well as can be done with the horrible forum update!), I will make a post here with links directly to each post that can be copied and pasted in the OP. Then someone opening the thread will see a list of battlegrounds in the OP, and clicking one will bring them directly to that particular battleground post.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    After I finish those (as well as can be done with the horrible forum update!), I will make a post here with links directly to each post that can be copied and pasted in the OP. Then someone opening the thread will see a list of battlegrounds in the OP, and clicking one will bring them directly to that particular battleground post.
    Iwis you the best luck and fun doing the battlegrounds!

This new update in the desing reuined the "charm" of the tables.. Bad TL..

Executive Chef
    Okay, now that they've corrected the ruining of all tables on this forum, I can get to adding tables for all the battlegrounds with recommended animals... Once I've updated my battle suggestions list to include the new type (gem-earth) where it would be useful.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcadiaTofu View Post
    I don't think this has been brought up for a while since, as long-term players of FFS the newer levels haven't been a priority for us at all, but...

I noticed in the Game Guides/Battlegrounds threads that the early Battlegrounds levels don't have complete information to help guide newer users through the levels like the Terrorier/Blizzard/Thorilla/Twilight Troll threads have. In every new Battleground/Tournament post that is new-ish, we have complete guides on what animal we're going to battle, what elements to use, chart guides, etc. But for Ancient Sloth and Hydro Yak we don't really have a thread for them individually, let alone complete info on what animal is to be battled each level we progress, or what to use to get the best results For new users this must suck the big one and be pretty confusing, all around. (I, myself, would have benefited greatly having a complete guide for Ancient Sloth and Hydro Yak when I was just starting out).

I think we all can agree, as old hands at this game (or at least ones that have been around for a few months), that starting out it would have been nice to have had the first two battleground animals' level info in threads easy to find with complete information contained therein.

So... should the forum users come together to piece together two complete guides (for the Ancient Sloth and Hydro Yak respectively), or can the mods help update the Battlegrounds Thread to give a more accurate and complete listing (last I looked the 'all-purpose' Battleground thread in the Game Guides section was pretty sparse and hasn't be updated in quite some time)?

Thoughts, everyone? 'Cause as it is, new users are probably struggling to find any complete info on those two battlegrounds and are more than likely frustrated that every other battlegrounds thread exists but those first two...
    Sorry... >~< I kind of abandoned that thread I made on like the second day this forum was released.
    ~Daily Fantasy Forest Story Player~
    Level 39
    Album: 44/81
    Currently Trying For: Treasure Toucan
    Super Rares and Ultra Rares

Vinotaur, Magmacore, Ancient Sloth, Vampire Cat, Skeletal Dragon, Yak-O-Lantern, Glacial Griffin, Ocean Owl, Hydro Yak, Sea Horse, Cosmic Phoenix, Aurora Pegasus, Frankenswine, Nightmare, Terrorier, Twilight Troll, Scarecrow

~Dragon Story Player~
    ON PARTIAL HIATUS
    Plays enough to breed, evolve, collect, battle dragons, send gold, and accept requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Okay, now that they've corrected the ruining of all tables on this forum, I can get to adding tables for all the battlegrounds with recommended animals... Once I've updated my battle suggestions list to include the new type (gem-earth) where it would be useful.
    Awesome, Zen! You're a lifesaver I shall await with baited breath until you get the time to post/edit all the tables This will be useful indeed!
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast