Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wedding series items

Wedding series items

I, for one, am unhappy with the wedding series update. I would like a place to express that.
    Also, I would like to state that my post was edited without my permission and that was not a photo of my kingdom.
    Last edited by GarfieldandPookie; 02-20-15 at 03:02 PM.

I thought there was an update today? That's just a bundle to buy. I'm so bummed. I was really looking forward to the "update". I know a lot of people were upset over last week, myself included. I thought this was a legitimate update and I had hopes it would make up for the lack of thought tl gave to us. Has it been so long they forget what an update is? I was really excited for today. Oh well. I have the kim kardashian game that has weekly updates with actual stories and prizes. I guess at least I don't have to split my attention this weekend.

When the update was released today Castle Story was number 119 in Top Grossing Apps. As of now they are number 136. The People have spoken.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please keep on topic. This thread is about the game items only.

Just to reiterate, the update today does not include new goals; it is a release of wedding decorations that can be purchased through the bundle offer. In the Market under decorations is also a Wedding Arch for 30 gems.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not quite sure what the value pack is for? Maybe because I am a level 31 and I haven't gotten the wedding update? Why am I allowed to purchase a wedding value pack if I am not allowed to participate in the wedding goal?

Those are good questions. They released this bundle pack instead of the weekly update we were promised. The order of the last few updates have not been right. If you don't have the wedding update, then you don't need the bundle pack.

Rhino Keeper
    Since, the main thread was closed, i will write here.
    Its the first time TL did smth like that. Why cant we buy new decor with gems?? I got some gems i was able to save , but now i i will have to spend real money on if i decide to have the bundle... And I know i wont have it because i cant afford to buy gems..
    I will naively hope that TL will put these decorations in the market available for coins or gems....

Farm Supplier
    the update is not goal related... third update in a row where few players are happy. Trying to take a positive view in that this week gives low levels a chance to catch up on goals, others to work on expansions or maxing out supplies. But there's always that dark cloud hanging around since Waligate that player satisfaction is a low priority now and TL will just keep doing what they can to make money. They're a company, it's their goal, but there are many ways to go about it and what is happening to the game right now is very off-putting, and what happens here just compounds it further. Oh well, doesn't seem like a lot we can do other than think back fondly of the games past

How do we know that the value pack is 75% off, when we don't have it anywhere else to see what the actual price is. The wedding decorations bundle that is.

Host(ess)
    Hi. I need help. I just bought the wedding arch and placed it. Then it disappeared. My 30 gems were taken and not returned. Can someone one fix this for me?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast