Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19/15 Wedding Series Items

Executive Chef
    This is a sad sad day for castle story they seem to pushing people aways with this kind of up date on top of all the other stuff ,that's going on .thinking this is a test.. Thinking they don't think we are true to our words

I can't even get up and clean because I keep refreshing my web page cracking up at everyone. Thanks for the laughs after these past 3 weeks of cs disappointments

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Hey everyone,

Today's update does not include Goals. We have a small update today with the Wedding Series items. The Wedding Arch is available in the Market and the rest of the items are available in the Value Pack.

wait...

'the rest of the items are available in the Value Pack' (?!?!?!?)

that means...There is only 'wedding arch' in the market this time?
    This is NOT update! Just item(product) sales event...

Executive Chef
    This is pretty stupid since a great many players are below level 40 and the wedding is a looooooooooong way off for us, as are the rest of the updates from this year (except for the gazebo.) So if my kingdom isn't able to have a wedding, why would I want to buy wedding decor?

Lots more nothing this week.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zeramise View Post
    This is NOT update! Just item(product) sales event...
    The words of TL lately: "Sorry for the confusion....." applies to this also. We all must be confused about what an update is.

In my kingdom it's gone?! Do you still see it? o.o

Fashion Designer
    On a positive note, it is very pretty, and would have made a nice Valentine pink edition. Perhaps if the wedding alicorn had been resolved differently, more would have been interested in buying, as it is a beautiful set. I am usually a shoe in for a good set of walls. Regardless, I am moving beyond the surprise of the resolution and onto playing the game. I would hate to see it go away.

Keep up the beautiful graphics TL. I love the way it looks.

Now, how about a port?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Hey everyone,

Today's update does not include Goals. We have a small update today with the Wedding Series items. The Wedding Arch is available in the Market and the rest of the items are available in the Value Pack.
    Can you tell me what is in the bundle? It looks like the romantic gazebo and two other buildings?? They aren't for sale elsewhere!

Rhino Keeper
    One thing is to save gems and then spend it on something. All gem items i got by saving gem by gem and never complained.
    Another thing is to spend real money for gems or whatever is in pack!
    I never ever spent real money, its just my principle. I dont judge those who does.
    TL NEVER did that before. Now only people who pays out of their pocket will get that pack!
    So, it's kinda cruel that even though i saved some gems, i still wont get those items, bc TL simply wants my $$, sorry guys,
    i thought it could not get worse after alicorn mistake, but no, it actually can!

Quote Originally Posted by alexsjusa View Post
    Can you tell me what is in the bundle? It looks like the romantic gazebo and two other buildings?? They aren't for sale elsewhere!
    Those are walls, towers & paths... Unfortunately

Walls & towers that probably don't connect properly...Halloween & Christmas ring a bell???
    Last edited by meme1098; 02-19-15 at 02:37 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast