Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you gotten so far during the valentine event?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I've got nothing but an army of armordillos. The Christmas ones were not this hard! Well, the first one wasn't anyways...
    The Xmas animals were NOT easy for everyone! Took me 85 tries to get my first one of those. But at least those fails were 3-7 hours. Even the shortest fail in this batch is about twice as long as the longest Xmas fail. And since they tweak the odds during this time, making super rares more likely than usual, and the "rare" limited animals lower odds than the regular super rares, I've now gotten FOUR 15-hour fails.

Rhino Keeper
    Mine:
    Kitten x5. Got the first kitten very quickly. I've sold 2 and am keeping 3 because that is all the habitat will hold.
    Dove x2. Took a couple days for the dove but then I bred another one pretty quickly.
    Matripony x1 - Don't hate me but my first breeding of dove x kitten was matripony. No luck since then.

(Very frustrated) Child:
    Kitten x5 - keeping all of them, has two habitats.
    Dove 0
    Matripony 0 - cares nothing about the dove, wants the pony!
    Magmacore x5 - yep, this is most popular failure on that account. Sigh.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Crr008 View Post
    Mine:
    Kitten x5. Got the first kitten very quickly. I've sold 2 and am keeping 3 because that is all the habitat will hold.
    Dove x2. Took a couple days for the dove but then I bred another one pretty quickly.
    Matripony x1 - Don't hate me but my first breeding of dove x kitten was matripony. No luck since then.

(Very frustrated) Child:
    Dove 0
    Ouch. Your poor kid. I hope s/he gets it eventually!

I got one kitten on my account
    1 magmacore fail
    22 armadillo fails

On my kids account she has got 0. Not even a magmacore that she really wants. So 24 armadillo fails here.

Plus all gems on both accounts all used up from speeding at the start. (Gems from rewards only, not purchased)
    Last edited by sweetcupcake555555; 02-20-15 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tygerlynx View Post
    I've been breeding non-stop on my main account on my phone. Just got an 8 hour breed this morning but I used four elements so it still might not be a valentine Animal. We'll see...

Been breeding every once in awhile on my iPad's account and I have 3 smitten kittens (no love doves)
    What gives?? Wish I could transfer these to the account I actually care about! This account is newer (since early January) and my other account is older (early November I believe).
    It appears my luck has changed! That ^ egg ended up being a love dove! Two tries later and now I have a smitten kitten egg on my phone account as well! Hope my luck continues with my matripony attempts. As a horse lover, I really want the matripony!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    The Xmas animals were NOT easy for everyone! Took me 85 tries to get my first one of those. But at least those fails were 3-7 hours. Even the shortest fail in this batch is about twice as long as the longest Xmas fail. And since they tweak the odds during this time, making super rares more likely than usual, and the "rare" limited animals lower odds than the regular super rares, I've now gotten FOUR 15-hour fails.
    Oh no, they weren't easy, but as you say the shorter fails gave more breeding opportunities, especially for those that don't speed breed. I got the reindeer fairly quickly and then it was reindeer after reindeer until about 4 days before it was over. This time I have a zillion armordillos and one magmacore and no special animals. And that was my first magmacore, too...

Guess I was one of the lucky ones at Christmas and one of the unlucky ones at Valentines.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Unfortunately my luck was equally bad for the Xmas animals too, I had one poodle but could get nothing else. But still only armadillo appearing one after another. No yeti and noneother if the limited animals since xmas

Rhino Keeper
    I think I'm paying for the extreme luck I had with the Xmas creatures, getting all of them relatively quickly.
    As of now I haven't gotten any valentine creature whatsoever, nothing at all. I'm not counting the fails but am trying pretty much non stop... Oh well

Farm Supplier
    So What I (RorJam) have Bred, bought or won since Feb. 03: Snow Possum, Palmeranian, Storm Sphinx, Eagle Beagle, Thunder Mammoth, Elephantom, Ruby Razorback, sold 2 Magmacores, 3 volcamels, 1 Rampage, like 5-7 Armordillos, 6 Ferry ferrets 2 solar Simians, and 2 of whatever the other 6 hour fails for parrot are. In addition to the above I've won the: Pysena, Rumble Bee, and Lunar Goat, 4 event creatures (Which is why I sold Magmacores). Just got the value pack so I guess add the Sea Horse as bought. Guess my luck ran out no mardi gra animal yet, I refuse to speed breed again. I failed terribly speeding 20$ on the stupid kitten lol sooo mad! But Im pretty sure I have enough other creatures Earth Fire because...oh yeah Theyre the same as Halloween!!! Stopped breeding for valentine and I'm trying to fill my album but mainly only have gems left Emerald, Chilituh, Citrine. Plus the latest limited
    Last edited by RorJam; 02-22-15 at 06:31 PM.
    FFS lvl 50 RorJam Albie's Forest album 193/219
    CS lvl 33 RorJam Albie's Forest
    ( Looking for neighbors on CS )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Crr008 View Post
    Mine:

(Very frustrated) Child:
    Dove 0
    Update: Child's Account got the Dove yesterday.
    Dove -1
    Matripony - Still 0

Thanks, Zenobia, for the sympathy. At least now with the Dove, my child can try for the matripony. It will be a sad day if we don't get the pony on that account. At least we are now one step closer.
    Last edited by Crr008; 02-22-15 at 08:58 PM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast