Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you gotten so far during the valentine event?

Fashion Designer

What have you gotten so far during the valentine event?

Just curious how everyone else's luck has been with breeding the limited valentine animals?

So far on my main account (chippychan) I've gotten:
    1 x Smitten Kitten

On my second account (LadyRyujin) I've gotten:
    3 x Smitten Kitten
    1 x Love Dove

This is with breeding non-stop since the event started on both accounts.

It seems like quite a difference in luck between my 2 accounts. How's everyone else's luck fairing?

Just 11 more days to go!
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

I've been breeding non-stop on my main account on my phone. Just got an 8 hour breed this morning but I used four elements so it still might not be a valentine Animal. We'll see...

Been breeding every once in awhile on my iPad's account and I have 3 smitten kittens (no love doves)
    What gives?? Wish I could transfer these to the account I actually care about! This account is newer (since early January) and my other account is older (early November I believe).

Executive Chef
    I bred the Smittten Kitten on my first try and the Love Dove on my 4th try for it. On the first try for the Matripony, I received a second Smitten Kitten. I have a total of four unsuccessful tries for the Matripony. I spent some time since the animals were released, trying unsuccessfully for the Confetti Yeti. Overall, I feel fortunate in my success at trying for the Valentine Trio and hope to get the Matripony before it leaves the Forest.

Update: Matripony 9 tries: 2 Smitten Kittens, 1 Love Dove, 6 Armordillos. No Matripony yet.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 02-21-15 at 01:34 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I've done 20 fire/earth breedings as of this post. My 4th one gave me a Smitten Kitten - and since then I've had NO other valentines animals (but, uh, two magmacores. yay. not.)

I bought the love dove last night and today I'll be evolving it, so tomorrow I'll start trying for the matripony. Hope it works. :/

Executive Chef
    When Smitten Kitten was released I got her on my first time, so after put Smitten in the tree, I start breeding for other animals until Love Dove was released.

Since Love Dove was released that I'm trying to breed her and nothing, not even another Smitten Kitten, nothing, just Magmacore's, Armordillo's, Rampage's and 1 or 2 Volcamel's.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tygerlynx View Post
    I've been breeding non-stop on my main account on my phone. Just got an 8 hour breed this morning but I used four elements so it still might not be a valentine Animal. We'll see...

Been breeding every once in awhile on my iPad's account and I have 3 smitten kittens (no love doves)
    What gives?? Wish I could transfer these to the account I actually care about! This account is newer (since early January) and my other account is older (early November I believe).
    Wow, your situation sounds REALLY close to mine: My main account is on my iphone which has only gotten 1 kitten, and my second account is on my ipad which has 3 kittens and JUST got a dove yesterday. I wish we could trade between accounts too.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    I got the smitten kitten on my 7th attempt (on the 4th day it was available).

Then I had a day off before the love dove became breedable.
    In trying for the the love dove, I got 3 more kittens.
    Then yesterday I got the love dove, on my 20th attempt.

So far I am 0-for1 on the matripony.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tygerlynx View Post

Wow, your situation sounds REALLY close to mine: My main account is on my iphone which has only gotten 1 kitten, and my second account is on my ipad which has 3 kittens and JUST got a dove yesterday. I wish we could trade between accounts too.
    I keep toying with the idea of opening a second account on my iphone. Since newer accounts seem to have SUCH an easier time breeding. Limiteds in particular. But then I keep coming to the conclusion that I really don't need TWO of this game lol. If I manage to get all the animals but split between my ipad and iphone, that's just not the same as getting them on my main.

Executive Chef
    I have been breeding non-stop since it started and I have got nothing !

Not even the smitten kitten

Very disappointing.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    My Ipad: 1 Smitten Kitten & 1 Love Dove
    My Iphone: 2 love doves

I'm trying for the pony but I'm not getting my hopes up. Too many fails so far. But I will keep trying until the time is up.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast