Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you gotten so far during the valentine event?

Executive Chef
    I have 2 x smitten kitten and 2 x love dove. I got the pair very quickly and have been exclusively trying for the matripony since then.

My son has two doves and a kitten. Same deal - got them quickly and has had no luck with the pony.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    I got the love dove and kitten quickly, and I'm still on the fence about whether or not I want to try for the pony. What's holding me back from devoting a lot of tries to it is that the odds seem ridiculously low, and I hate the fact that I have to buy the special Valentine's Day habitat to put it in. I'm not a fan of the habitats that look too over?holidayed. I don't want my forest to turn into one giant mash up of lots of tacky seasonal and obvious holiday displays. I love the world event habitats because they are different but still blend in with the rest of the habitats and my forest. The special element habitats... not so much.

I would much rather have had the set up of the Christmas animals where the obvious holiday themed habitat was optional, and you could get the super rare animal while having only one of the rares. Really sucks that they took away that loophole. If this is how every future holiday will be, I think I'll pass. I really really wish they would tone down the holiday themed animals and give us some more cool unique permanent animals.

Executive Chef
    NOTHING

On 2 accts talk about bad luck
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Executive Chef
    5 doves on main account and waiting to see on baby account!

Executive Chef
    Nothing

Fashion Designer
    I have been breeding non stop since the release of the smitten kitten, after 24 fails of 12, 13 & 15 hrs (10days) I finally got a love dove, since then its been 3 days now and 6 x 12 hrs fails .... I dont know if ill get another valentine's day animal by the 2nd of March but ill keep trying..I so want the smitten kitten...here kitty kitty

Rhino Keeper
    One kitten, a couple of Rampages, a zillion Armordillos.

NOTHING..... Out of interest I checked out my neighbours, and with the exception of one or two vast majority have nothing....think I saw two kittens and two doves...that's out of 104 forests....

A smitten kitten on one (first attempt at trying to breed one, which was super lucky) and nothing on my other game. I have gotten nothing but armordillos. Armordillos for DAAAYS. If I see one more 12 hour breed clock pop up I will throw my iphone out the window. x.x

Executive Chef
    I've got nothing but an army of armordillos. The Christmas ones were not this hard! Well, the first one wasn't anyways...
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast