Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Third Windmill

More windmill please TL! Two is not enough!

Would be great if we can have another feed mill too. =x
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Since the introduction of the grape vines and all related recipes I am really struggling to keep up with the demand for white sugar. A third mill would now be a very welcome addition to my farm, pretty please!!!

Grand Emperor
    With the new goat and honey crafts requiring ingredients from windmill, can we have a 3rd windmill? The current 2s are very stretched.

Grand Emperor
    Well I guess we won't get a 3rd windmill now that we have windmill boosts. Keep sending those trucks to earn more bronze cowbells everyone.

Executive Chef

Need another Windmill

Between the demands for Flour, all the different Sugar options, Cornstarch, and Truffle Shavings, perhaps it would be a good time to make a 3rd Windmill available for purchase. With some of the recipes taking over an hour (and the recipes they are needed for taking even longer), a 3rd Windmill would be a boon to players trying to fulfill orders for trucks, planes, and trains...not to mention when an event is going on. Even with a boost, there is only so much that can be crafted at a time, and with demand being so high...well, we just need a 3rd Windmill ASAP.
    Last edited by PookieBear50; 12-28-17 at 07:36 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    There is such a high demand on the windmills now and a varied number of items produced by them. The demand coming from the high number of products that require sugar, flour and now flavoured sugar for the candy floss machine.
    Even though the flags halve the time some of the items still take quite some time and you need to keep an eye on them in order to queue up the other items you need. And it's really not so much a "time" issue but a "volume" issue.

Perhaps we could have timed Golden Flags procured from gold cow bells which double the number of items coming from the windmills?

Perhaps make the third windmill a Gem purchase?
    400 gems for a windmill? It will give players something valuable & productive to spend their gems on.
    Or what about gems plus coins?
    Or gems, coins and tools to build it?

I can only guess that a lot of players are now seeing that the two windmills have become a bit of a bottleneck in this game.
    A third windmill or a volume boost for the existing two windmills would help out a lot and reduce frustration for players.

Yes please!

There are now ***16*** items for two machines. I can only make the new products once in a while else I won't be able to keep up with half of the items on my farm. Imho, it would have made more sense to include all the new items in the sugar spinner considering they're frequently requested items but not central to the game the way flour, sugar, corn starch and brown sugar (name?) are. Since that's not happening though, another mill would solve everything! I completely support the idea.

😊!
    Last edited by Lillialove; 03-21-18 at 07:31 PM.

Exclamation Need another windmill!

Can we please have the opportunity to get another windmill, or the option to make sugar in the sugar spinner? Everything requires sugar and I can?t keep up. So frustrated!!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl068 View Post
    Can we please have the opportunity to get another windmill, or the option to make sugar in the sugar spinner? Everything requires sugar and I can?t keep up. So frustrated!!!
    My windmills are overworked as well. I've passed in a request. Hopefully they will give us another windmill soon.

(Merged your thread to existing request thread.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12