Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Error with gifting

I'm still having problems gifting in DS, FFS, and Castle Story, as well. It's always the first person I try to gift (& I'm changing that person daily so I'm not depriving the same nbr day after day!)

Here's what happens on DS: With one nbr selected, I send gold. I get the message "Success, 1 or more of my friends didn't recieve the gift because I already sent them one or they've received their max for the day." With only one selected, that isn't a "success!" The game thinks it's a success, though, as the nbr' name is then greyed-out so it can't be re-sent. Then, after this first gift, I can send the other two gifts regularly.

The same basic thing happens on Castle & Fantasy Forest, with slightly different message. This "1st gift problem" has been going on for over a week...

Normally, I send all 3 gifts at once. But I switched to one-at-a-time so I could tell who didn't receive their gift.

Please fix this! I have lots of gifts to return, and this is making me look very unappreciative!!! I'm using an iPhone 6, IOS 8.1.1, most recent updates on all games (checked thru store.) Thanks!
    Last edited by Phaedrakiki; 03-03-15 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Add info

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    This must be an android only problem. I can only send gifts to one or two people before Im told I've sent the max. On ios it never gives me these issues. It's been happening for months. I can't send gold to myself and my other neighnor I exchange with. Makes me seem like an ungrateful wench.
    I thought it was an Android only problem too, but just now as I'm gifting gold to my neighbor using my iPhone through the News tab, I got the 'You cannot send this item more than 3 times' (or something like that) message when I've only chosen 2 people.

Rhino Keeper
    Since reading that sending gold through the neighbors section was ok i've been doing that-instead of opening winter edition.just went to send gold and got the error message so ended up back in winter edition.is this gonna be sorted?

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    I'm still having problems gifting in DS, FFS, and Castle Story, as well. It's always the first person I try to gift (& I'm changing that person daily so I'm not depriving the same nbr day after day!)

Here's what happens on DS: With one nbr selected, I send gold. I get the message "Success, 1 or more of my friends didn't recieve the gift because I already sent them one or they've received their max for the day." With only one selected, that isn't a "success!" The game thinks it's a success, though, as the nbr' name is then greyed-out so it can't be re-sent. Then, after this first gift, I can send the other two gifts regularly.

The same basic thing happens on Castle & Fantasy Forest, with slightly different message. This "1st gift problem" has been going on for over a week...

Normally, I send all 3 gifts at once. But I switched to one-at-a-time so I could tell who didn't receive their gift.

Please fix this! I have lots of gifts to return, and this is making me look very unappreciative!!! I'm using an iPhone 6, IOS 8.1.1, most recent updates on all games (checked thru store.) Thanks!
    Yesterday, I updated Restaurant Story, and now the gift problem is happening there, as well! Can someone please let us know if you're working on fixing this?

Fashion Designer
    I've been having problems with this off and on since this thread started. I used to be able to get around it by gifting individually but that messes up too sometimes. I think the gifts are going through (I get gifts from my self) but I don't want to take chances as gold is everything in this game. Please resolve this.

Executive Chef
    Yes I too am having this problem on all TL games on both ios and android. Please fix.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567