Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Nugget #5 - Beasts

Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    Just had+3 boar pelts drop from dire boar. Hmmm
    i just wonder, was there some change in code, or it happens only on certain steps...
    coz i heard from guys that pelts come with adventures to feral lands only, and now such a luck!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    i just wonder, was there some change in code, or it happens only on certain steps...
    coz i heard from guys that pelts come with adventures to feral lands only, and now such a luck!
    Only a guess but could signal something about faeiries. Prolly no update this week but boars offering new drops might portend a new view of Lila or Azalea. Just read there will be an update so....
    Last edited by burritosprings; 02-19-15 at 07:53 AM.

well, anyhow i'm not there yet fo faeries, just trying to get some mithril to upgrade the respite... but those pelts r really helpful for t.tribe running along (:

Executive Chef
    I've had boars dropping pelts all day today. Must have something to do with today's update.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    1. Nugget added to The Hub.

2. ShibuyaCloth, there are some new posts in the feedback thread related to this for you to double check for inclusion.

Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    I am updating my main (local) nugget document, will update this post later. Also including the other findings about pets drops.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    confirmed that TL have added pelts to the dire boars drops. I've updated the inventory guide as well for pelts. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Got my first troll collecting from conservatory at level 23. It did not drop pants though.

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone's confirm or correct my belief that it doesn't make a difference which of the three attack buttons you press when attacking?

It probably doesn't matter but a lot of players have a favorite way to attack.

I always start with the middle one, go to the left, then back to the middle and then the last strike is usually the far right. I usually get a few double hits that way., at least, it seems that way to me...lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast