Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Nugget #5 - Beasts

Nightclub Owner
    Updated the spawns from regular to events.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Wow I?m trying to get fangbeaats for the Council goals and they just aren?t spawning! The list of stuff they come from seems honestly a bit limited lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    Wow I?m trying to get fangbeaats for the Council goals and they just aren?t spawning! The list of stuff they come from seems honestly a bit limited lol
    I think there's a longer list of Fangbeast Spawns in SW's Inventory here.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Generally speaking standard items such as Town Buildings, animals (cows, chickens, sheep) and most trees spawn fangbeasts. I've been adding to the inventory listing for "Fangbeast Spawns" for a while now but there might still be a smattering of other items I haven't cross referenced. There are a lot of places now that spawn but if you want to concentrate on farmhouses, stable, hatchery and those 3 animals you will have the most success (and timers aren't that long so that increases the chance to spawn).

I didn't go looking for fangbeasts when going through that storyline as a lot of events have fangbeasts as the monster that needs to spawn for a special drop, or they have farmhouse collections which spawn them regularly. Good luck though!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910