Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Nugget #5 - Beasts

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Trolls don't spawn anymore once you have the Troll Sparring Pit. Only then you can spawn it from there, lucky if you have also the Lair of Beasts. Also it is hard to pin a monster to a building as it changes over time and/or you progress in the story. Events also tend to mess up the span location and rates. The only constants seems to be plants & crops.
    Just to clarify, they stop spawning waaaay before you get to the troll sparring pit. I just got the pit, and except for the ones from the Lair, I haven't seen a troll in years I guess they stop spawning once boars appear.

New Resident

Wisps

Where or what do we spawn wisps from?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beezwad View Post
    Where or what do we spawn wisps from?
    They spawn from the new Cloudberry bush. Please go to the discussion thread called The Search for Sabina for more info.

New Resident
    I'm new here (not sure exactly where to post my question), and new to Castle Story, but I have a Blue Dire Boar but can't craft the Meat Cleaver in the kitchen. I can't find any information on how to get it. The boar is over quite a few of my buildings, hindering my game play. If anyone has advice on how to get the meat cleaver in my kitchen, I would really appreciate it! Again, I'm sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place, but it's so confusing!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jcranf2 View Post
    I'm new here (not sure exactly where to post my question), and new to Castle Story, but I have a Blue Dire Boar but can't craft the Meat Cleaver in the kitchen. I can't find any information on how to get it. The boar is over quite a few of my buildings, hindering my game play. If anyone has advice on how to get the meat cleaver in my kitchen, I would really appreciate it! Again, I'm sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place, but it's so confusing!
    Hi, welcome to the forum! The meat cleaver should already be crafted as you would have done it quite early in the game when skunkupines and fangbeasts were introduced. If you tap on the blue boar does the attack screen come up - they are 3 sword motions - left, right and middle? If yes, it should come up with 30/30 which means it will take 30 hits but some hits are multi damage. You need to have enough energy to defeat it, but you can come back to it if not fully defeated.

Can you post the name of your goal if you can - I know there will be loads in your blue goal book, but is it called "Round 3, Fight!"?

Nightclub Owner
    A little refresh on the bestiary & Spawning points.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

New Resident
    Can I get some help? Where can I find Faust? I can?t remember where they are. I need to defeating them, to get items for explore permit,

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bbtaarnby View Post
    Can I get some help? Where can I find Faust? I can?t remember where they are. I need to defeating them, to get items for explore permit,
    I'm not sure about that specific monster spawn but the Explorer's Permit falls under the Search for Sabina story and all the spawns for that arc are pretty much guaranteed to spawn by collecting from the Cloudberry Bushes or by chopping the Grand Rooted Illium Plant.

The detailed info for that quest can be found here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...rch-for-Sabina

New Resident
    Thanks, I tried that

I forgot which monster drops Seal of the Fawn for making expansion permits. Can anyone help, please? Had enough to keep me for quite awhile & now I'm done to 3. I know they drop from red nosed fawicorns & fireflies but need more. Thanks.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast