Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Nugget #5 - Beasts

Rhino Keeper
    Question, do beasts spawn before or after collecting from an item, otherwise if I click on a cow does it drop the milk and then the beasts spawn or does the beast spawn before it can drop the milk? (I usually go too fast to notice). If they spawn after collecting from an item then I have had a beast spawn from the cownt.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkimommy2014 View Post
    Question, do beasts spawn before or after collecting from an item, otherwise if I click on a cow does it drop the milk and then the beasts spawn or does the beast spawn before it can drop the milk? (I usually go too fast to notice). If they spawn after collecting from an item then I have had a beast spawn from the cownt.
    Spawn happens after a collection. Also, once a spawn occurs, the current task collection list is discard as well.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Spawn happens after a collection. Also, once a spawn occurs, the current task collection list is discard as well.
    Thanks Shibuya, like I said I just never really paid attention to when the spawn happened.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Sorry if you missed the H'ween event, trailbean, cuz the Cownt is quite cute, lol

....And yeah, I don't think I've EVER had a monster spawn from red trillium, Cownt, OR purple cow so that's why I'm checking to see if anyone else has had any luck with those... Nobody?
    Thanks for checking yours too Nat, lol...would be nice if someone *official* from TL/S8 would come on here to confirm or deny that monsters are even coded to spawn from those 3 places.
    *LOUD AHEM* lol
    Then NorthWoods I have had the cownt trigger a fangbeast but don't know about the red trillium or purple cow

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkimommy2014 View Post
    ...Then NorthWoods I have had the cownt trigger a fangbeast but don't know about the red trillium or purple cow
    Thx! ...then I'll keep checking him, lol.

Nightclub Owner
    Small update to reflect the current game
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone kept track of whether or not certain crops/collections have a higher spawn rate when targeting a particular beast? I've had a Fangbeast shortage for quite a while, so the monster bash seems like a great time for me to keep track and compare known crops unless someone has already confirmed the spawn rates are the same from different items.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by elizabetheva View Post
    Has anyone kept track of whether or not certain crops/collections have a higher spawn rate when targeting a particular beast? I've had a Fangbeast shortage for quite a while, so the monster bash seems like a great time for me to keep track and compare known crops unless someone has already confirmed the spawn rates are the same from different items.
    Dire boars are no issue to spawn. I have issues getting Skunks & Fangs, but my current strategy is to have some flowers out and farm cattle (Cow, Sheep & Pig). I generally get a hit. As for crops I use Fellora, Corn or Wheat as bait. I have the best hit rate with Fellora.

Rhino Keeper
    My drop rate for Fangbeast seems better. I switched out some of my cows so I'm starting to suspect the spawn rates are slightly higher or lower depending on the animal, but I also wouldn't be surprised if it was just a typical long, dry streak. I think I might start keeping track for a little while, just because I'm curious about the numbers as far as what items spawn the best. But, I've been busy the last few days and end up rushing to spawn Fangbeasts before the timer expires, and I'll have to rearrange my animals a bit, so no rush to start today - I'll be ready for the next Monster event, though

Dire boars are no issue to spawn. I have issues getting Skunks & Fangs, but my current strategy is to have some flowers out and farm cattle (Cow, Sheep & Pig). I generally get a hit. As for crops I use Fellora, Corn or Wheat as bait. I have the best hit rate with Fellora.
    absolute correct - chicken also.
    corn has a good energy-back-calculation, so plant it
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Dire boars are no issue to spawn. I have issues getting Skunks & Fangs, but my current strategy is to have some flowers out and farm cattle (Cow, Sheep & Pig).
    I always get Fangbeasts from tending animals.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast