Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best building?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ryusei745 View Post
    Please there's no need to start an argument about something that both parties are correct about.

All the above being valid, there's no reason to not get 2-3 conservatories out and start getting to max on seeds. If you do hit max, do what I did and build a greenhouse and start popping out vital extract as you'll need a mountain of that down the road. And flor glow too but that deals with petals.

Jeweler is good for when you have the high jewel demand quests whose names escape me. Mine helped me through the times I could not collect jewels fast enough but since I am now far past that, it sits gathering dust. But I always have a need for seeds so my conservatories stayed the most useful the longest.
    You need jewels for royal and ornate beams, which will be needed later, also all the faerie story uses jewels, and the jeweller trade is a good one if you have extra jewels for adamant which is very rare and you do need for Blythe sapling, and upgrading the deep mine which is needed as part of the core story,but never mind, the thing with the vital glow is you need mushrooms and lots of them and living wood, everything gives you seeds, magic garden, Ivy's hut, faerie respite, adventures, you will always be maxed on seeds, even during sister sister when you need lots of seeds I was always maxing out. When you have millions of coins you just keep building things, I also have six libraries, six markets, six taverns, six amphitheatres, six cathedrals, all level five and most stored, it gives you something to do.

Rhino Keeper
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    You need jewels for royal and ornate beams, which will be needed later, also all the faerie story uses jewels, and the jeweller trade is a good one if you have extra jewels for adamant which is very rare and you do need for Blythe sapling, and upgrading the deep mine which is needed as part of the core story,but never mind, the thing with the vital glow is you need mushrooms and lots of them and living wood, everything gives you seeds, magic garden, Ivy's hut, faerie respite, adventures, you will always be maxed on seeds, even during sister sister when you need lots of seeds I was always maxing out. When you have millions of coins you just keep building things, I also have six libraries, six markets, six taverns, six amphitheatres, six cathedrals, all level five and most stored, it gives you something to do.
    Those are all excellent points I forgot that seeds can be obtained from several sources, but that jewels have. Very few places to be collected from. All I can think of right now is Sabrina's, jewelers, and mines. Oh and the shiny baubles trade but the only time I did that one was when I needed ornates like crazy. It did take an awfully long time with just one jeweler to get past that resource bottleneck.

Executive Chef
    Thr Troll Vault will give jewels as a rare drop.

Nightclub Owner
    Many of the buildings have their own uses that depending on where you are in the game, level and goal wise, will depend on what the best thing it is for a person to purchase at that moment. If they want to get ahead of goals that will be coming their way fairly soon, then one building is more useful to them over another.

My suggestion is to look at Dabag's goal listing and see where you are and what is coming up, then decide on what building may be more useful to you. Everyone plays the game differently and nobody has a wrong answer, but the answer they give may not be what will suit a person at that particular moment.

Just my .02 worth.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I am level 27, and have some extra coins to buy a new building. I already have all the 'basic' buildings, and already got the Wizard's school, and greenhouse.

What is the best extra building in your opinion? I am thinking of the Conservatory, or Observatory.

I would suggest a greenhouse.

I bought this early on a lower level account because I was maxed out on living wood and no other way to use it up and later on when you need it, it's scarce.

You will not be able to craft everything yet in the greenhouse but you will be able to use up mushrooms, red and purple petals, living wood, piles of seeds and glimmerdust.

And what you make will be used later on in the game. It will give you a head start.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GarfieldandPookie View Post
    Burritosprings thinks that level up building does not increase the drop rate. However, it was proven in another thread started by him that leveling up the wizard school and the thanksgiving table DOES increase the drop rate.
    OP was talking about buildings to buy with coins.

Fashion Designer
    Jewels may be easy to max but I have exactly zero, I would love some please lol. Mine keep dissapearing.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123