Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best building?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    Not to mention that even level 5conservatories don't always drop fertiliser anyways.
    True that! In fact that is what annoys me the most about this game, even over all other issues there may be, is that the amount of resources that went into making our buildings level 5 and you're not getting a guaranteed drop! Level 1's I could understand, but level 5's took a lot of time, effort, and resources to accomplish so a drop should be guaranteed and not on a whim.

Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    jewels are easy to max. I have gotten so much extra that jared is trying sue me for monopolizing and diluting the market.
    lol!!!

Does the Cathedral drop anything?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Mine only drops coins but it's still a level 4. I haven't gotten around to upgrading that one to level 5 yet so I don't know if those drop anything other than coins.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    Not to mention that even level 5conservatories don't always drop fertiliser anyways.
    Lvl doesnt matter on drop rate. Trust me. Get many and enjoy. Yeah they are large but once you get the hint u will realize
    Last edited by burritosprings; 02-18-15 at 07:29 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    It drops coin

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    Lvl doesnt matter on drop rate. Trust me. Get many and enjoy. Yeah they are large but once you get the hint u will realize
    what hint are you talking about??? I have six conservatories also, but at level 27 the original OP doesn't need fertilizer, maybe in another ten levels, and by then the poster will easily be able to afford to build conservatories, by the way you need jewels to build conservatories, royal beams and ornate beams needs jewels too. If you need fertilizer so badly get some royal cows and black sheep mine were far more efficient and took less room than the conservatories.

Burritosprings thinks that level up building does not increase the drop rate. However, it was proven in another thread started by him that leveling up the wizard school and the thanksgiving table DOES increase the drop rate.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GarfieldandPookie View Post
    Burritosprings thinks that level up building does not increase the drop rate. However, it was proven in another thread started by him that leveling up the wizard school and the thanksgiving table DOES increase the drop rate.
    Please there's no need to start an argument about something that both parties are correct about.

All the above being valid, there's no reason to not get 2-3 conservatories out and start getting to max on seeds. If you do hit max, do what I did and build a greenhouse and start popping out vital extract as you'll need a mountain of that down the road. And flor glow too but that deals with petals.

Jeweler is good for when you have the high jewel demand quests whose names escape me. Mine helped me through the times I could not collect jewels fast enough but since I am now far past that, it sits gathering dust. But I always have a need for seeds so my conservatories stayed the most useful the longest.
    Last edited by ryusei745; 02-18-15 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Grammatic error

Quote Originally Posted by ryusei745 View Post
    there's no reason to not get 2-3 conservatories out and start getting to max on seeds. If you do hit max, do what I did and build a greenhouse and start popping out vital extract as you'll need a mountain of that down the road. And flor glow too but that deals with petals.
    Good to know - thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast