Quote Originally Posted by ryusei745 View Post
Please there's no need to start an argument about something that both parties are correct about.

All the above being valid, there's no reason to not get 2-3 conservatories out and start getting to max on seeds. If you do hit max, do what I did and build a greenhouse and start popping out vital extract as you'll need a mountain of that down the road. And flor glow too but that deals with petals.

Jeweler is good for when you have the high jewel demand quests whose names escape me. Mine helped me through the times I could not collect jewels fast enough but since I am now far past that, it sits gathering dust. But I always have a need for seeds so my conservatories stayed the most useful the longest.
You need jewels for royal and ornate beams, which will be needed later, also all the faerie story uses jewels, and the jeweller trade is a good one if you have extra jewels for adamant which is very rare and you do need for Blythe sapling, and upgrading the deep mine which is needed as part of the core story,but never mind, the thing with the vital glow is you need mushrooms and lots of them and living wood, everything gives you seeds, magic garden, Ivy's hut, faerie respite, adventures, you will always be maxed on seeds, even during sister sister when you need lots of seeds I was always maxing out. When you have millions of coins you just keep building things, I also have six libraries, six markets, six taverns, six amphitheatres, six cathedrals, all level five and most stored, it gives you something to do.