Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best building?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Best building?

I am level 27, and have some extra coins to buy a new building. I already have all the 'basic' buildings, and already got the Wizard's school, and greenhouse.

What is the best extra building in your opinion? I am thinking of the Conservatory, or Observatory.

Oh, I also have the Royal Exchange.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I am level 27, and have some extra coins to buy a new building. I already have all the 'basic' buildings, and already got the Wizard's school, and greenhouse.

What is the best extra building in your opinion? I am thinking of the Conservatory, or Observatory.
    Conservatories and i do mean plural. Easy to build and ferlilizer drops are like gold. Gold Pooh in fact.

Yes, you should definitely get the conservatory. You will need to visit it for quests down the road.

Executive Chef
    In my opinion the need for a conservatory isn't really a must before the Greselda quest line and Belladonna trade. It wasn't until then that I needed fertiliser as I was maxed out from collecting from cows and sheep. The observatory hasn't been relevant just drops coins. Both bring up you RP. The conservatory can help with seeds for greenhouse crafting earlier in the game than Greselda.

Fashion Designer
    The only time you need the Observatory is one of the later goals you have to visit it. I can only remember visiting during the game once, I have it hid among the trees in a section of my kingdom that I seldom visit cause the whirlybird twirl is annoying. Don't get it until you have to use it. Of course this is my opinion, you might like it. It doesn't drop anything just coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Jewellers, build six, drops coins and jewels and has RP.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    Jewellers, build six, drops coins and jewels and has RP.
    Respecfully disagree. Jewels are easy to max. I have gotten so much extra that Jared is trying sue me for monopolizing and diluting the market. And u can gift jewels. Howver only way to gift Fertilizer if you have one of your Kingdoms animals do a drive by in front of a neighbors castle and make a steamy deposit

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    Respecfully disagree. Jewels are easy to max. I have gotten so much extra that Jared is trying sue me for monopolizing and diluting the market. And u can gift jewels. Howver only way to gift Fertilizer if you have one of your Kingdoms animals do a drive by in front of a neighbors castle and make a steamy deposit
    LMAO!!!

Yeah, and not to mention that even level 5 jewelers don't always drop jewels anyways.

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    LMAO!!!

Yeah, and not to mention that even level 5 jewelers don't always drop jewels anyways.
    Not to mention that even level 5conservatories don't always drop fertiliser anyways.
    Last edited by midsom; 02-18-15 at 05:57 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast