Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Do You Play?

Nightclub Owner
    I used to play to **** time, but now I don't play as often since I'm running out of land.

Oh, and I'm a dragon story player btw.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    1 - because I liked the graphics and cuteness.
    2 - It was a nice addition to the other console (Playstation, XBox) games I play
    3 - I can play at my own pace.
    4 - the community
    5 - no player-to-player competition (make friends not enemies to build up)
    6 - well I'm kind of committed now since launching SupremeDynasty way back when.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    i play cuz these are the only games ill ever be good at. ive tried mario zelda when they first came out and nope not good at all i always die. mortal combat, soul caliber nah cuz i have to learn combos and be good. i like these games cuz i dont have to be good at them its literally just either... cook and place or in castle story (my favorite game btw) is literally collecting stuff making my kingdom expand and seeing how pretty it can become. i love it! i never thought id like a game that uses energy but CS is awesome and i like that i can take a couple of hours for cooking cleaning watching tv etc then come back and have full energy and so on.

plus these games are great to relax with, u can literally just lay down and unwind with them.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    Coz I like to own a cafe /bakery and since I can't in real life lol
    those graphics are cute, it was good fun to begin with

now getting tideous....

playing all 4 S8 game

RS2
    BS2
    FS
    CS

running out of time ><

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12