Thread: Last two updates were rubbish :-(

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation Last two updates were rubbish :-(

Why have the last two updates been so rubbish? There's been hardly any items added and the items that were added weren't enough to make a full theme out of, the "urban" update didn't even have any floor tiles or wallpaper... what's going on? :S

Fashion Designer
    While not thrilled with the flan update, although happy for new recipes, I quite liked the urban update and do plan on getting a few items from it.

Rhino Keeper
    It's not the items themselves, it's the lack of items. This last one today is even less than last week :-\

Executive Chef
    Everybody's been bellyaching for the longest time about never receiving new recipes on the reg stoves or drink machines. Well we've now gotten a total of 4 in 2 wk's which I think is pretty darn good especially considering that just 3wks ago we got the February challenge. What do ppl want? More decor or new recipes? TL can't b expected to give us everything every wk.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    I like both weeks' updates. add in four new recipes, and I'm good!

Though I admit that I didn't buy any of the flan decor (I did buy some urban items), but I'm just fine with the recipes.

Executive Chef
    I've not been able to get in my bakery since the beginning of the valentines goals.

Fashion Designer
    Other than the new recipes which I am very happy for, I feel the same way with these last few updates. Actually, the last couple of months have really sucked in my opinion. I've liked one or two of them and I usually always complete the goals, but I've had a surplus of gems that I now regret buying because it just keeps adding up and I can't use them on anything because there is nothing worth buying that I don't already have or like.

Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I've not been able to get in my bakery since the beginning of the valentines goals.
    What, why? That's some major BS. Have you tried updating the app? I had problems too until I updated and got out of the Christmas version.

I feel the same way is the poster sometimes they come out with really good updates really cute ones but they lack items and decorations which really really annoys me..... I thought the urban scene is really really cute and I truly could make an entire team out of that my whole entire restaurant but there was only a few things and sometimes the wallpaper and the tiles don't even match it just makes no sense to me and when do decorations come out for a new theme these are what I like to see...

1) wallpaper
    2) Tiles THAT MATCH
    3 tables and chairs

and other items such as dividers.... columns... plants I would just like to see a lot more going on in the scene than just a few things.
    I play BS and RS and have 3 active accts, SWEETPEA6645....PARIS66 and MS6645 feel free to add me but I remove ppl that don't answer requests and are inactive players.