Page 53 of 82 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm story 2: Year of the sheep event 2-19-15 guide, info, unlocking

I will sell the following (in this order) in about 1 hour and 15 minutes, which will be 10:00 Central Standard Time (CST):

25 mums
    14 lucky fish
    5 New Year's Flowers
    5 peach blossoms
    3 fortune cookies
    2 fish dumplings
    1 sheep plushie

and anything else I craft or find before then.

A tip for what it's worth: When someone sells a bunch of stuff like this, that can't be listed all at once, I go to their farm and then go back and forth between the newspaper and their store. Going back and forth usually causes a refresh so I have a pretty good chance of catching as many items as possible. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mchat2045 View Post
    I will sell the following (in this order) in about 1 hour and 15 minutes, which will be 10:00 Central Standard Time (CST):

25 mums
    14 lucky fish
    5 New Year's Flowers
    5 peach blossoms
    3 fortune cookies
    2 fish dumplings
    1 sheep plushie

A tip for what it's worth: When someone sells a bunch of stuff like this, that can't be listed all at once, I go to their farm and then go back and forth between the newspaper and their store. Going back and forth usually causes a refresh so I have a pretty good chance of catching as many items as possible. Good luck!

That's a good tip. Force closing the app (if you have time) is also good.

I also suggest that the seller force closes their app immediately after putting items up for sale which allows them to be seen immediately by those at their farm waiting.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    At the top of the hour which is 4pm UK time, I will be selling

Fish, plushies, bait and mum flowers.

I will post again just before the sale.

Batty's Farm
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks so much to summit777 ^-^
    I now have enough fish, just need to craft the dumplings
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

Host(ess)
    I will sell all my stuff at 8:00 pm german time (Berlin). I still have a few Things like 9 New year Bouquets lots of mum flowers, some dumplings, Cookies and plushies

Executive Chef
    Selling at the top of the hour, in a few minutes.

Fish, bait, plushies and maybe mum flowers.

Batty's Farm

Please force close your app before visiting my farm for better chance of seeing the items for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by mchat2045 View Post

25 mums
    14 lucky fish
    5 New Year's Flowers
    5 peach blossoms
    3 fortune cookies
    2 fish dumplings
    1 sheep plushie

Everything is sold! I'll keep posting materials as I find them. Good luck everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Selling in about 15 minutes, 9:30 EST: 1 dumpling, 2 fish, 8 plushies, 5 peach blossoms, 6 clippers

Rhino Keeper
    Selling ny flowers and 2 fish. In my market now .

Id:Kellar123

Executive Chef
    I will be selling some items at approx 12:30PM Est. That is a little less than an hour from now. I have plushies, new year flowers, dumplings, shears and maybe some flowers, as I am still making new year flowers to help out. I will post a list when it is closer to time.

It is fantastic that so many people around here are helping others. That's the spirit!

Everything is sold!
    Last edited by Carbuck; 02-28-15 at 11:16 AM.