Page 41 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm story 2: Year of the sheep event 2-19-15 guide, info, unlocking

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmGirlNik View Post
    Thanks to everyone that stopped by.Everything sold out very quickly. I'm going to keep my workshop open so I craft more items and help out.
    What is your ID? Love to be your neighbor...

Quote Originally Posted by Sanibelsue View Post
    What is your ID? Love to be your neighbor...
    I just sent you a request!

Fashion Designer
    Which goal needs to be completed in order to unlock the Mums!
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalrayn3 View Post
    Which goal needs to be completed in order to unlock the Mums!
    Mums will be unlocked once you completed the 2nd goal- The Lucky Dumpling.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MsScarlet29 View Post
    Hi yes, I saw on this forum it breathed fire when tapping on it, but mine did nothing so I reported it. Maybe they went in to fix it and my game reset? Anyway, thanks to your advice my games are back. THANk YOU :-) and my dragon now breathes fire.

Can I just say that your response was way quicker than TL.... Still waiting for a reply from them.....suppose I should get back to fishing to see if I can find any of those event fish, got some catching up to do now. Haha!

Glad you got your game back now
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    I need 4 dumplings to goal up. I am not getting any fish from the bait as usual
    Last edited by baseball_boy; 02-25-15 at 08:14 AM.

Farm Supplier
    The catch rate for luck fish is appalling - 14 baits made/5 luck fish caught including 2 sets of 2, making 3 catches out of 14 baits - ridiculous for the amount of materials and time required ...

... catch rate now 3 for 16 !!!
    Last edited by seahawkran; 02-25-15 at 01:06 PM.

Executive Chef
    I got the sheep dog this afternoon

It took some gems to skip the first lot of dumplings. I made nearly 40 bait - it took about `100 mining tools and I was able to pick up a couple of dumplings in the market, along with some new year flowers and plushies.

For those still trying, good luck.
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    Just to add to say that the gems I used are ones that I earned. I do sometimes buy them in the game but I am reluctant to do it when TL employ such devious methods to get us to spend.

My priority on my farm always is fulfilling train orders for 5 gems. I can't always do them but I can do most and if I know I won't be able to do it, I discard it straight away and get another one in 12 hours.

The gems add up pretty quickly. They usually buy me paint for the barn but this week they have bought me the sheep dog and he is very cute.

Executive Chef
    Iii
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Just to add to say that the gems I used are ones that I earned. I do sometimes buy them in the game but I am reluctant to do it when TL employ such devious methods to get us to spend.

My priority on my farm always is fulfilling train orders for 5 gems. I can't always do them but I can do most and if I know I won't be able to do it, I discard it straight away and get another one in 12 hours.

The gems add up pretty quickly. They usually buy me paint for the barn but this week they have bought me the sheep dog and he is very cute.
    Awesome! I just got to the last goal. I need 4 more dumplings to complete it.

Like you I stopped buying gems because of the manner in which they give us these outrageous challenges for the various events. I don't do train orders but I get a number of free gems for trying out other games.