Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm story 2: Year of the sheep event 2-19-15 guide, info, unlocking

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Why another event so soon??? I may just have to pass on it as I'm still really, really tired from the last one.

Because TL needs the money.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    Hmmm still no event its already the 19th.

I guess theres a small delay.
    Leader in Disguise.
    Europe Art developer at Blizzard Entertainments.
    Game tester on test realm Diablo 3 Europe server.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Floris1234567890 View Post
    Hmmm still no event its already the 19th.

I guess theres a small delay.

No delay. Updates are always launched at 22.30 UK time.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Sorry,can't drag up nothing but dread,last two events wore me out
    Same here, my farm has yet to recover from valentines event. Thought I'd have enough recovery time until St. Patricks day.

Rhino Keeper
    Hope this is a better event then the valentine-event...
    By the valentine-event I didn't get the dog and cat... after more then 60 collections...
    Im afraid that this event will be for me the seem

New Resident
    I think its b.s that people without I phones or I pads can't play the same game as the ones with. It is like this in all the games and I get the short end of the stick because I don't like apple and I have android. What is up with that. I play all the games everyday and people who have apple gets to do events,crafting, and much much more. How about looking in to that instead of all the new stuff your coming up with or at least let us know something. Like are you even thinking about it, is it gonna take time. Please don't just ignore usmandroid users.

Executive Chef
    I haven't seen the pop up for this event yet

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by clynns77 View Post
    I think its b.s that people without I phones or I pads can't play the same game as the ones with. It is like this in all the games and I get the short end of the stick because I don't like apple and I have android. What is up with that. I play all the games everyday and people who have apple gets to do events,crafting, and much much more. How about looking in to that instead of all the new stuff your coming up with or at least let us know something. Like are you even thinking about it, is it gonna take time. Please don't just ignore usmandroid users.
    You're not the only one that feels it is unfair, but from TL's point-of-view you have to understand that with Android there are so many different platforms with different coding to reach all those users, whereas with iPhone and iPad, it is JUST APPLE and the coding is the same. That is why Android can't have all the same things that Apple users can, the coding is much more complex due to the sheer volume of different android devices and what platforms their coding requires.

Rhino Keeper
    That why are all event IOS related hihi lucky me, and i don't even like or eat apples haha
    Leader in Disguise.
    Europe Art developer at Blizzard Entertainments.
    Game tester on test realm Diablo 3 Europe server.

Rhino Keeper
    I gave up on the valentine event after I went through 80+ bait and not a single collection item. I wouldn't mind this being one where we can upgrade an item since you can usually find those in the shops

Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast