Page 51 of 82 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm story 2: Year of the sheep event 2-19-15 guide, info, unlocking

New Resident
    Sold all items
    Last edited by aeka_tang; 02-27-15 at 08:09 PM.

Farm Supplier

Can't craft any more items after final goal!

Quote Originally Posted by mchat2045 View Post
    I'll keep crafting so I can give back, and I'll post excess materials tomorrow probably. Again, thank you!
    NOTE: Once you complete the final goal - YOU CAN'T CRAFT ANYTHING EXCEPT THE DRAGON! Thanks TL for not allowing us to help others. Another way for you to ensure the mega bucks keep rolling in! SMH

Farm Supplier
    I will be selling a few more items tomorrow 2/28/15 at 2:00 PM PST (California time). As of now I have a few plushies and mums, shears, and misc. items such as ruby, etc., may have more by tomorrow.

Rhino Keeper
    Sale sale sale
    Around 12pm London time

I have been lucky looking for bits so have:

20 new year flowers
    10 sheep plushes
    10 fish dumplings
    10 mum flowers
    1iorn

Only thing I need fro myself is fortune cookies so if you can help give us a bell

Will post here 10 min before I put it up
    Last edited by Fasendaminha; 02-28-15 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Adding bits

Farm Supplier
    Items for sale

Thanks to the people here who helped me finish the quests and get my doggie!

I have a few items left over which I will be selling at 12pm UK time

9 Lucky Fish
    4 Fish Dumplings
    2 Sheep Plushies
    2 New Year Flowers
    and a number of mums and clippers.

Hope these will be able to help some people

Executive Chef
    If anyone is thinking of spending money on the event, I would avoid buying the value pack. I can't believe that anyone needs to buy peach blossom with real money anyway

If you are short of fish the best way to spend your money is to skip the dumpling requirements in your goal. For the same price as the value pack you can buy gems to skip that requirement in the 4th and final goal.

Peach blossoms are all over the newspaper and mum flowers are easy to grow. Plushies, NY flowers and cookies are all easy to make - they just take time but the value pack would not help you out with that crafting either.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Fashion Designer
    The bait only gave me regular fish. Very disappointing. I'm done for real this time. Bye all

Rhino Keeper
    I have lucky fish, sheep plushies & new year baskets spare if u need any of these please visit me at my farm & leave a message on my wall

I have some cookies but need mum flowers, plushies and new year flowers as I've only just unlocked the 3rd task! I know I won't get the doggie but would like the animated drum 😀😀 please post on my wall if you can help 😊 thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leysanne View Post
    I have lucky fish, sheep plushies & new year baskets spare if u need any of these please visit me at my farm & leave a message on my wall
    Thanks again for all the help just need to harvest 2 mum flowers and the task will be complete - you never know I may get the doh after all if I can buy things like I have just done - will keep on going :-)