Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 18-February-2015

Executive Chef
    hmm…i think drink machine is part of the cash register decor, just cause that would make it square instead of 3x2. love all of it though! always glad to have food themes, although i'm still waiting for a more sophisticated one!

it would go great with some of the kiddie area decorations too, since fast food places are the ones you're likely to find those in.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm in love with this update! The drive thru is by far my favorite. I really hope this isn't a bundle. It wouldn't be fair for the others who have android.(I'm iOS and I know plenty of frustrated people on android)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    hmm…i think drink machine is part of the cash register decor, just cause that would make it square instead of 3x2. love all of it though! always glad to have food themes, although i'm still waiting for a more sophisticated one!

it would go great with some of the kiddie area decorations too, since fast food places are the ones you're likely to find those in.
    That is exactly what I was thinking. I can section off a little area in the summer months that will attach to my outside garden area and have a kiddie area. Even the wallpaper would go with that theme.

Like the fast food theme! The burger bear is adorable. Hopefully it won't be too gems heavy. *fingers crossed*
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    The new Phoebe is 30,000 coins and the trash can is 5,000 coins. 45 gems for the Drive-Thru window and 24 gems for the Burger Station and 4 gems for the Bearger mascot.

New recipes, Sweet Potato Fries on the Stove, 4 hours to cook.
    Last edited by jandtandn; 02-18-15 at 11:58 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    The new Phoebe is 30,000 coins and the trash can is 5,000 coins. 45 gems for the Drive-Thru window and 24 gems for the Burger Station and 4 gems for the Bearger mascot.

There's also a new recipe on the drinks machine. It's a shake & it's 7hrs

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nic1967 View Post
    There's also a new recipe on the drinks machine. It's a shake & it's 7hrs
    Ooh, thank you! I don't usually keep my drink machine out, so I didn't check it.

Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post

What?! 45 gems for the drive-thru window?
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Is there a new version for android?

Rhino Keeper
    There must be a new version coming because I didn't get the update in RS Coffee. But I have an old Christmas version that has the new update. Hopefully it will be released soon...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast