Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 18-February-2015

Yayyy, this update is great. I love it and bought everything since there was a gem sale lol.

Executive Chef
    Grrr I installed the new version from google play but still kicked me out... Stupid lollipop!!

Executive Chef
    I have 2 questions...

1. Is the register in the drive thru decoration functional ?

2. Is the appliance in the drive thru with any recipes or just another piece which makes up the whole drive thru ?

Thanks.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

New Resident
    [QUOTE=awesomejujubeans;1058425]Update is available from the Play Store.[/QUOTE

Is this for Android users? If so, I haven't been able to find it

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I have 2 questions...

1. Is the register in the drive thru decoration functional ?

2. Is the appliance in the drive thru with any recipes or just another piece which makes up the whole drive thru ?

Thanks.
    No it isn't functional and the appliance is just part of the decoration. When you tap on either the whole thing lights up, you know with the yellow glow around it showing that you've tapped it? It's cute though and most probably would've been a first or at the least second place item in a box so the gem cost really is reasonable for it.

Executive Chef
    A theme very fitting to RS, not bad at all.

[QUOTE=libbyzmom;1058474]
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomejujubeans View Post
    Update is available from the Play Store.[/QUOTE

Is this for Android users? If so, I haven't been able to find it
    Yep. It's called Restaurant Story: Fast Food. The background is orange. It is about in the middle of the search results.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey everyone I like this update. The Drive Thru Window is unique in that it is kind of like a wall decoration within a floor decoration, the burger thingy looks really cute and two new recipes and one rare drink (wish for new Grill recipes tho).

The table and chair both costing coins is cool, but let's hope that they don't all always cost coins or that is boring!

The continuity with the GranGran Logo gets the nod of approval from me. The thing I wish is that it was a 2-wall wall decoration, we've not seen one of those for three weeks now!

GREAT JOB TEAMLAVA

Executive Chef
    Yay I can now get in the game now after deleting and re installing the new version!! Yay!!!!!

I'm glad that the beargur mascot is not too pricey, it will goes well with the kids theme we got previously. The drive-thru is nice, but you gotta place beside a wall. Otherwise, it will look kinda awkward standing alone. Lol

Too bad, the wallpaper is for gems. >_<
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast