Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768

Thread: Warrior King Tournament - 2/17/15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Yeah I spent two days on Round 25 in one acct and I was not going to waste gold for another super rare champ. Good job to all who did win this one.
    Okay. Well there will always be others on the horizon. Take care!

Quote Originally Posted by ilarrotta View Post
    Ok, to conclude this, I have to say.. This was way to stressful for me! Wow, I made it with two ultimates including Warrior King. I have a huge line of dragons at the spa so recovery time will take long. Not sure how I feel attempting to do this again. So far, I feel like I want to concentrate on growing my dragons and getting a couple I dont have. Let's see what they give us next. I wasnt going to do this one, but I felt like I could not leave my Warrior queen a widow...
    I felt the same way. Congrats and enjoy your new champ!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiamelia View Post
    It's alright I'm a fairly new player so any new dragon is welcomed, especially super rare ones. But what I really need right is to breed a diamond dragon, which is very very helpful in tournaments. I already have a champion dragon & I know there will be more in the future, so I'm not too upset.

Anyway, I guess once you reach a certain point (plus the habitat limit and everything) the game is just not that fun anymore. Perhaps take a break? I do enjoy seeing new updates & new dragon designs, they are quite nice^^
    Good for you. have fun .
    My second account has 7 pure diamonds ha ha. Too many but I guess once it comes it keeps coming. My Account 3 has none though , party because it is relatively new, but it has a few Champions to help fight.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Good for you. have fun .
    My second account has 7 pure diamonds ha ha. Too many but I guess once it comes it keeps coming. My Account 3 has none though , party because it is relatively new, but it has a few Champions to help fight.
    Wow that's impressive! Lol it is quite a lot though. If only I could get ONE diamond, I would be extremely happy. I guess there's nothing I can do except to keep trying.

I hope you have fun as well! I can't imagine having 3 accounts myself. Hope you get a diamond on account 3 soon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Good for you. have fun .
    glad its not jst me that has 3 accs hehe

Rhino Keeper
    I had a sync issue which caused me to lose my dragon. But I messaged TL and they helped me out

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768