Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Spin to Win 02-17-2015

Rhino Keeper
    1. 3 maps
    2. 95,000 coins
    3. 190,000 coins

At least it's improving each time, lol. Good luck everyone :-)

Fashion Designer
    Is it strange that I've won 95,000 coins three days in a row now on my other account? I need the coins but just seemed weird lol.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I'd sure like that Firefly since I have all the others. OTOH, I don't mind getting food and/or maps; it's all useful. Still, if I got the Firefly I might just spring for the epic red habitat, just so I can house all four of my oriental festival dragons in the same place.

Executive Chef
    Wow surprised 2nd spin I got firefly
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Nightclub Owner
    Wow, once again some players are so lucky to get dragons, while I have never been able to get 1 single dragon from the spin
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

I have had problems with the Spin. Sometimes I spin and it stops on something but stalls. I spin again and it stops on something else but won't give it. Wifi connection is strong in my house. Everything else works fine. I do not want to get battle pieces as I can not figure out the battle issue. I don't have dragons people mention and none of it makes sense. No rhyme or reason that I can see.

I also have an issue with the mining. It worked fine until recently but now, there are sections which I can not mine.

Executive Chef
    Omg omg! I just saw this Firefly-dragon!! Anyone seen the tv-series Firefly? It's just awesome, no words can describe it... On our Wedding I gave my husband cuflings that said "I love you more" "than Firefly" and he wore them all day long (my earrings said "stay calm and" "song Soft Kitty", and my brothers cuflings said "Bazinga!", so I think you can say we're pretty nerdy), that's how awesome that series is!

I soooooo want that dragon, TL, pretty, pretty please? With a cherry on top???

Nightclub Owner
    4th spin=apples not even close to one single dragon again, just like last time there was a spin wheel
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    1st spin: 3 maps
    2nd spin: coins
    3rd spin: 700 food
    4th spin: 700 food again
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    i just got a firefly, first two days only food and more food, i shall feel happy although the best for me would be to breed passsion

last spin, i actually spent gold on more rounds and i did get dragons , four white chocolate ones, LOL of course not the one i needed...

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast