Thread: A Galloping Gift - Step 6

Executive Chef

A Galloping Gift - Step 6

I have not got the harness after 2 trips to the dungeon (now on my third) on both my accounts, is this a glitch or is it supposed to be a random drop.
    Last edited by belbar22; 02-17-15 at 05:05 AM.

New Resident
    My a galloping gift just expired and I'm sure I had more days left.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I have not got the harness after 2 trips to the dungeon (now on my third) on both my accounts, is this a glitch or is it supposed to be a random drop.
    It may take a few tries to find the Harness. Good luck!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by supamum1 View Post
    Your Goal may have been one of the Goals that were optional to complete. It looks like the 24 Hours for this Goal expired for you. You can proceed with the following Goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Mine just expired too along with a lot of other players, ive had the caravan goal for longer than 24 hours though and was just about to complete it
    So if i click expired on the quest now will i be able to continue with the other goals or do i have to pay gems for the horse?
    I play farm story 2 so feel free to add me, more neighbours is always a good thing ^-^
    Storm8 ID: kirsty050
    In game name: Acalaria

New Resident

Unhappy

This also just happened to me and I know for a fact that at least 2 hours ago I had 3 days left...

Same here. The timed caravan goal had 3 (maybe 4?) more days then out of the blue it just expired right now. I loaded 68 Dryad's Breath into that caravan and if I do not get them back I will be. I had plenty of time to complete the goal and now it's expired.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-17-15 at 07:16 PM. Reason: removed language

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    TL are again investigating this issue. Please check the main thread for a response when it comes.

Rhino Keeper
    This horse has been called A GIFT by TL for "the fated hero" - the game player. A gift should not be a wish or a hope that we make enough trips through a 22 hour adventure to get something to get it with only 3 days left! How unbelievably rude!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    TL are again investigating this issue. Please check the main thread for a response when it comes.
    Update from Main thread:

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Hi everyone. Thank you for bearing with us during the confusion. There was an issue with the optional quest associated with "A Galloping Gift". This quest expired for some players (on a 24 hour timer) and since it was tied to the main chain, it showed the incorrect image for the item reward and the incorrect price. The correct reward for the optional goal is the Perfect Sapphire. Cinderella's Horse is rewarded at the end of the goal chain for "A Galloping Gift".

The quest issue has been resolved. Players with the expired quest should now see the correct skip price and the item image is Perfect Sapphire.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience! In regard to players affected by the issue, we are currently reviewing this and will have more information to share with everyone tomorrow. If you are affected, you currently do not need to submit a support ticket.
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Update: All players who paid to skip the expired optional goal during the issue in which it showed the incorrect image and cost. You have been automatically refunded the Gem cost. You also get to keep the Perfect Sapphire.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request