Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Team Lava - Timed Event - The Galloping Gift

Rhino Keeper
    I've been chopping trees ALL DAY and finally got down to my last 10 Dryad's breath, when poof- the goal expired with no warning! If I knew it was going to disappear today, I would have kept the Dryad's breath for making the essences for the next step.

So disheartened by this whole experience.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    The game was real slow when first released so I decided to fully expand and stock up on items. I chopped a lot to get lodestones and crafted magic scrolls when I came close to maxing on papers, and enchanted beams and blocks when I came close to maxing on dryads breath. So I had a lot of papers, dryads breath, magic scrolls and enchanted beams/blocks when I started. And a lot of food. I never came close to maxing on ink but I also was never short during the quests.

it took 3 tries to get the lantern and one to get the headress so I got lucky there.

And I chopped a variety of trees rather than just the love trees.

if it wasn't for the storage I had when I started I probably would have given up. The drop rates are awful. In general their February quests are really hard to achieve. I gave up on farm story 2 and would have on restaurant story 2 if the hadn't adjusted the drops.
    Thank you for explaining. I'm glad you had such a great stock and were able to finish. I'm kicking myself for all the scrolls I made during the quest break.
    ~Always looking for new neighbors in Dragon Story, Fantasy Story, Castle Story and Wonderland~

Fashion Designer
    I'm so sick I can't stand this. Been working on filling the caravan all day. It's had not timer on it other than "4 days" I triple checked it cause I really wanted to ignore this one. So I figured I had no choice but to do this one. So I put stuff into the caravan. have checks on every item except Dryad breath. Have about 30 Dryad Breath (half the required amount). Come back to my game just now and see that suddenly it has a timer, 6 hours. So I now have 6 hours to find enough dryad breath to finish it or I've lost all my stuff and get nothing in return. I've been collecting Dryads breath for days, no way I'm going to get enough in just 6 hours.

When are they going to get their act together with this game? It's a cute game and I used to like it but if they don't fix this and give us something as an apology I'm done. I hate this so much. They owe us something for this major screw up.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-20-15 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Removed third party game comment - see rules

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FridayFarms View Post
    I've been chopping trees ALL DAY and finally got down to my last 10 Dryad's breath, when poof- the goal expired with no warning! If I knew it was going to disappear today, I would have kept the Dryad's breath for making the essences for the next step.

So disheartened by this whole experience.
    OMG this just happened to me. Had just given all my storage and *poof* the goal EXPIRED even though it said it had four days to go.

It occurred to me we come to this forum not so much for game support, but emotional support for trying to play the game and getting duped.
    Last edited by 3cala; 02-17-15 at 10:19 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I too was fully stocked and could not have put in more effort or time to complete these goals...13 trips for the lantern and now on the third trip for the head dress and still nada on both drops....the head dress is a timed goal and I think coming at the end of such a time consuming and difficult goal is quite disturbing..the promo for the game is to create an imaginary fairy tale land...I suppose that's exactly what I have...an imaginary horse and carriage..I should correct that I do have a white pumpkin and if I shut my eyes and imagine all I see is a white pumpin.

Farm Supplier
    Looks like I'm not the only one with a bugged timer. How lovely to add to all the other problems I also experienced. Everything stopped dropping, cards stopped appearing, UNTIL I had the ink. Then I got dozens of cards. I'm not sticking with this game under these circumstances. After working my butt off to try to finish in time and suddenly the time speeds up like its on a different planet where 3 "timer" days actually equals one day of "real" time. Really nice TL.

Quote Originally Posted by traellen View Post
    Looks like I'm not the only one with a bugged timer. How lovely to add to all the other problems I also experienced. Everything stopped dropping, cards stopped appearing, UNTIL I had the ink. Then I got dozens of cards. I'm not sticking with this game under these circumstances. After working my butt off to try to finish in time and suddenly the time speeds up like its on a different planet where 3 "timer" days actually equals one day of "real" time. Really nice TL.
    I have not logged in since the timer snafu. No interest at all in continuing this. No response as to what to do. Too many quests requiring huge stock. Granted I was maxed on a lot of items except dryad breath. I had no idea which quests were optional and it seems no one else did as there was conflicting info. I got the expired notice and was asked if I wanted to pay gems. I declined. Then got another expired goal which I definitely had about 3 days on. I immediately shut down and came here. Still waiting on TL to confirm what I need to do. I did not pay the gems, just shut down.

Anyway, real life intervenes and I am needed due to a death in the family. Was hoping for some distractions late at night but too annoyed with this game. Quit visiting several other games too as they were no longer fun. Looking for other games.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sorry to hear about someone in your family passing, it's never easy and any positive distraction is so welcome, I understand. I only play 4 games, two are teamlava; FTW & restaurant story 1 and the others are called Highschool Story and Hollywood U by Pixelberry studios. Highschool story is extremely positive and uplifting & actually partners with Cybersmile, a foundation focused on cyberbulling. I hope it's your type of game & that you & yours are well.
    Lots of love, Donna ❤️

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    There is an update on the now timed and optional portion of this goal line in the main thread in post 1.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123