Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Team Lava - Timed Event - The Galloping Gift

Thumbs down Team Lava - Timed Event - The Galloping Gift

Team Lava, shame on you for making this event impossible to complete without using Gems!

With everything required to complete this goal the time you allotted is inadequate!

There are many upset Players who are considering deleting the game.

Rhino Keeper
    They. Don't. Care.

I think they are trying to weed out the rest of us from the big spenders.

TL doesn't care... That's why they don't respond in the forums to any of their fed up players. They stick their non payed moderators here to do their dirty work..sorry but there's only so much a mod can do TL! We need some REAL assistance here, not just talk on what may or may not be happening ir going on....

I really have a deep respect for the mods here. They try their hardest and are dealing with so much and trying to make things enjoyable and us happy. I don't think it's fair that they do so much to try to keep us happy and TL just rakes in the money and ignores our complaints .

I think mods should be paid...they seem to do a lot more than TL.

Sorry for the rant but im just fed up

Grand Emperor
    I am on the step to pet the geese and on schedule to finish. I did not use gems. I did not play 24/7. I looked ahead at the steps on the forum and built up stock before I got to the step.

but in general, the recent goals in their newer games are challenging. Very low drop rates, including timed goals. That shouldn't happen and I hope they change it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I am on the step to pet the geese and on schedule to finish. I did not use gems. I did not play 24/7. I looked ahead at the steps on the forum and built up stock before I got to the step.

but in general, the recent goals in their newer games are challenging. Very low drop rates, including timed goals. That shouldn't happen and I hope they change it.
    I'll just squeak in but only because I DID use gems to pass the ink. I guess it all depends on what your storage was like when the goal started. I know I was low on Ink because I was making paper for Beauty's goal. I was ok on Dryad's Breath, I THOUGHT, but then the dropped rate stalled. I THOUGHT I was ok on seeds, but again the drop rate stalled and I've been accumulating them and using them frequently due to making muffins for baskets to get my Merlin Notes.

I stopped everything and just focused on what was needed for the goal and I will hopefully just make it. Right now the last of the sapphire is cutting and then I'll be making the harness. I have everything else ready to go, including already having my castle with the tick mark that I've not touched. If I don't get the headdress when I get the goal and collect from it, then I probably won't get the horse due to the drop rate of seeds to make another basket for another castle run.

That was the problem with this goal chain. They changed the drop rates on items that were already hard to get, Ink and Dryad's Breath. IF they'd left those alone most people probably wouldn't be complaining or having such a hard time, but they did, so they are....TL can't expect everyone to have their 70 storage units full to max all the time, and it seems that is what they were expecting when they set this goal chain up.

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I'll just squeak in but only because I DID use gems to pass the ink. I guess it all depends on what your storage was like when the goal started. I know I was low on Ink because I was making paper for Beauty's goal. I was ok on Dryad's Breath, I THOUGHT, but then the dropped rate stalled. I THOUGHT I was ok on seeds, but again the drop rate stalled and I've been accumulating them and using them frequently due to making muffins for baskets to get my Merlin Notes.

I stopped everything and just focused on what was needed for the goal and I will hopefully just make it. Right now the last of the sapphire is cutting and then I'll be making the harness. I have everything else ready to go, including already having my castle with the tick mark that I've not touched. If I don't get the headdress when I get the goal and collect from it, then I probably won't get the horse due to the drop rate of seeds to make another basket for another castle run.

That was the problem with this goal chain. They changed the drop rates on items that were already hard to get, Ink and Dryad's Breath. IF they'd left those alone most people probably wouldn't be complaining or having such a hard time, but they did, so they are....TL can't expect everyone to have their 70 storage units full to max all the time, and it seems that is what they were expecting when they set this goal chain up.
    I just collected from my banquet as i did the same thing, started the adventure and didn't touch it until i recieved the goal. I did not recieve the headress...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by glittergirly1 View Post
    I just collected from my banquet as i did the same thing, started the adventure and didn't touch it until i recieved the goal. I did not recieve the headress...
    *whimpers* Oh God, how many gems to pass that part and still get the horse? *whimpers some more*

Nevermind, checked the goal thread and it's 25. If mine comes back that way then I'll spend the 25 to skip the headdress. It will wipe out my gems, but I'll just get more by doing the daily market goals.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post

How did you do it without gems? I had 25 ink in storage before this quest popped up. Guess what, I still only have 25. How did you get cards to drop ink? The past 10 cards I've had have dropped nothing but paper. Not one ink, not one lodestone.

And I'm pretty sure they've now shut off the dryad's breath drop rate as well. Trees I used to get at least one from, I get nothing. I chopped 6 Love trees yesterday and didn't get a single one. This quest is impossible and TL better learn from it. Or they're going to end up losing paying players as well.
    Last edited by willgb09; 02-17-15 at 06:23 AM.
    ~Always looking for new neighbors in Dragon Story, Fantasy Story, Castle Story and Wonderland~

Executive Chef
    A timed event should not rely on random drops from a 22 hour adventure. I am so upset because I have put hours and hours of time into this and whilst I appreciate there is never a guarantee that you will be able to complete timed quests, you should be able to, if you put the hours and work into it. As I mentioned earlier on the goal thread, I think they do not care what we think and that for some weird reason they do not want this game to be a success.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    A timed event should not rely on random drops from a 22 hour adventure. I am so upset because I have put hours and hours of time into this and whilst I appreciate there is never a guarantee that you will be able to complete timed quests, you should be able to, if you put the hours and work into it. As I mentioned earlier on the goal thread, I think they do not care what we think and that for some weird reason they do not want this game to be a success.
    Oh God, I just got to collecting from the castle and it didn't give me the headdress. It gave me: 3 pumpkins, 1 savory pie, 8 energy, 1500 coins, 1 jam, and 1 gem....But no headdress. *cries*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast