Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Record Egg Storage

Rhino Keeper
    I have like 30 New animals in storage and on top of that a lot of double eggs. Between all events I Sometimes hatch a New egg from my storage or a double one which I sell. When I keep breeding eggs from my storage, I'm going to miss a lot of points in events.

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    Thx for that info. I'd guess they'd do it similar here IF they gave a stable to us at all, since they seem to use similar formats in their games. They have a separate map too but it isn't for moving animals around to get some off of the main loading map, it's a separate entity where the nest there seems to interfere with the one on the main map in many cases, so to me it's a bit of a flawed structure (I started using it but got bored of the 2nd area easily with the way you have to feed the meter) so stopped even going there lol I found I prefer this game so put more into it and hope they do as well
    Unfortunately my gut feel is that a lot of features in DS won't make it to FFS. DS pioneered a lot of new ideas, and in that game they can easily see what works and doesn't, what make money and what doesn't. You can already see how those lessons learned shape FFS. Gem giving animals create gems at a slower rate, and an odd number so that collecting them precisely is not as easy as in DS. You have to buy two of each gem animal to make any decent income. The comment wall was never implemented as this was more trouble than it was worth, and it positions FFS as more child friendly with less bullying and abuse. Evolution times are different to hatching times to make remembering and planning a bit more challenging. This also allows the breed times for Fire Pony and Pandaffil, etc to be at least 1 hour without changing the new starting game tutorial speed (10-30 second hatching), but still making breeding a red/green diamond hybrid more difficult than on DS. In DS you can spend a just few hours breeding non-stop to get your first red/green diamond hybrids. These are all actually pretty business smart decisions made on prior experience with DS.

More specifically to this thread topic, the stable kind of takes the pressure off to expand, when expansions motivate people to keep breeding and playing. I guess if you did the math, the gems required to expand a stable probably pale in comparison to the gems required to expand to a new area and build a new habitat.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234