Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Record Egg Storage

Executive Chef
    I have 37 in storage and 138 in the game. And I thought in the beginning to save for a extra nest, but with almost to little space and it's hard too expand, I'm not been able to put them out of my storage. It's getting to slow too collect realm runes sadly enough.
    Last edited by AppieP; 03-01-17 at 08:54 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Right now I need 78 ruines to expand. If u r lucky enough to 2 ruines per a bomb that = 40 / 12 hr breedings = 480 hrs or about 3 weeks or so, to get an expansion. Then add the time to place the new habitat and clear the lot, and it does vary a bunch. Now if you play to win u can get about 5 to 7 animals from a leader board, about 5 u have to place in a story book plus the last one that I put in storage = 6 animals. Then u count the world event animals = 3 animals. Also the few u breed that u try for a month. Before you know it you have 60 animals in storage. I have 75 habitats and 221 animals in my forest, and have been playing for a year and 2 months only! I look at my storage vault and wish I could bring out my animals but need to place animals I breed for story books and breeding just for so. Hope this makes sense, thanks for reading this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    Right now I need 78 ruines to expand. If u r lucky enough to 2 ruines per a bomb that = 40 / 12 hr breedings = 480 hrs or about 3 weeks or so, to get an expansion. Then add the time to place the new habitat and clear the lot, and it does vary a bunch. Now if you play to win u can get about 5 to 7 animals from a leader board, about 5 u have to place in a story book plus the last one that I put in storage = 6 animals. Then u count the world event animals = 3 animals. Also the few u breed that u try for a month. Before you know it you have 60 animals in storage. I have 75 habitats and 221 animals in my forest, and have been playing for a year and 2 months only! I look at my storage vault and wish I could bring out my animals but need to place animals I breed for story books and breeding just for so. Hope this makes sense, thanks for reading this.
    No this makes perfect sense. I've been playing for a little over 2 years, have OVER 50 animals in storage and it takes 80 runes to expand. And that's the reason it takes so long. You laid out the entire time ltable perfectly. I did get a second hatching tree,@ and even though I had to bite the bullet and spend my gems on that versus a new habitat I may have wanted, it was worth it. I did hatch some animals I wanted out, but again, expansion takes far too long in this game. But a second tree (& it doesn't take up much room, like a small farm) is a smart move. Plus when you have story books etc and need to breed and hatch animals it helps when you are getting fails. If we could spend our coins (I now have nearly a billion, yes that's a billion, and a half) on runes or habitats, that'd help. But overall I enjoy the game, play for fun, and do what I can. But players who are a year and under, you will see how fast that storage tab builds up.

They should implement a stable like in DS. Some place where you can just store a bunch of hatched animals you don't like looking at. I know that eases the pressure to buy gems, but seriously the cost to pay to house just a handful of newly hatched animals is insane.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    They should implement a stable like in DS. Some place where you can just store a bunch of hatched animals you don't like looking at. I know that eases the pressure to buy gems, but seriously the cost to pay to house just a handful of newly hatched animals is insane.
    I agree we could use a stable, but the one in DS only holds 5 animals when you buy it then it's 70 gold to upgrade, don't know what the amt of animals increases to because I've stopped buying any gold in that game.. But having the space to store a few animals til you can expand and place them back, just to be able to place new ones is helpful.

In order to be able to actually enjoy the animals we work so hard for that are hidden away in storage would be for the Devs to add more maps, with transportation that costs coins to deliver animals between maps, not only could we place storage animals but we could move enough off the "main map" so that people wouldn't crash trying to load the game. The animal transported could go directly to a habitat or to the stable if habitats are full. A mine for each map, to expand each map, shop access for each map etc. people would buy more habitats, be able to start fresh with low rune cost expansion on each new map increases as they grow like the main map, it'd be a win/win for Devs and players in my opinion. Note: breeding would have to recognize any animal from any map, as would battle arena..but the growth potential is there so is keeping the player base growing and active, again win/win!

I won't mention names, but in one game I play they have coin charge for transportation between maps, in another the storage building is global so every animal in storage can be seen and placed on different maps, you pay for storage "slots" with coin which increases or the option of game money if players are short on coin..both solutions work for other highly animated games so implementing it on FFS would help in all kinds of ways. The games mentioned above as examples have 5 maps on on each game with room to add more..
    Last edited by Eluzyion; 03-12-17 at 11:51 PM.

Executive Chef
    I love the idea of more maps Eluzyion! (And the points you made to go with it, new mines, shops etc per area. That wld b cool and maybe each map could have different colours or themes or something) Your idea sounds fantastic. You must have experience in this sort of field. I know I never would have thought of something like that

Erm... though I'm seriously need to clear my storage since I have 38 eggs yet to hatch. Habitates full and not enough realm runes for me to expand. Need to keep breeding to earn bomb. Having hard time now to get realm runes for expand.

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I agree we could use a stable, but the one in DS only holds 5 animals when you buy it then it's 70 gold to upgrade, don't know what the amt of animals increases to because I've stopped buying any gold in that game.. But having the space to store a few animals til you can expand and place them back, just to be able to place new ones is helpful.
    It maxes out at 80 dragons, and the last upgrade cost more than 1000 gold... but it was still worth it. I spent saved gold (ie. gems) for the sanity it brings. I'm sure many others did as DS is bursting at the seams with dragons. That's money S8 is leaving on the table.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    It maxes out at 80 dragons, and the last upgrade cost more than 1000 gold... but it was still worth it. I spent saved gold (ie. gems) for the sanity it brings. I'm sure many others did as DS is bursting at the seams with dragons. That's money S8 is leaving on the table.
    Thx for that info. I'd guess they'd do it similar here IF they gave a stable to us at all, since they seem to use similar formats in their games. They have a separate map too but it isn't for moving animals around to get some off of the main loading map, it's a separate entity where the nest there seems to interfere with the one on the main map in many cases, so to me it's a bit of a flawed structure (I started using it but got bored of the 2nd area easily with the way you have to feed the meter) so stopped even going there lol I found I prefer this game so put more into it and hope they do as well

Fashion Designer
    I have 292 animals out, have about 108 to hatch, may have miscounted. Try to get rid of doubles when I can so as not to get confused. I have been playing since the beginning, but only buy gems if absolutely necessary. I have a lot of common 3 animal storage as I can't afford to buy gems to change them over so that means more in storage. Wish you could have a second storage for hatched snimals. Some beautiful ones I would love to substitute for others.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast