Thread: Spin wheel

Rhino Keeper

Spin wheel

I wish Fantasy Forest has the spin wheel game for creatures like in Dragon Story. That would make things more interesting.

Executive Chef
    If its for limited animlas we had yah
    With a second chance to get
    Yes

New animlas no
    Too much luck involved not a fair gumble

Executive Chef
    Yeah sorry not a fan of the spinning wheel
    Main id: squinn1981

Fashion Designer
    Not sure why anyone wouldn't like to spin the wheel. I mean, it's for FREE stuff (unless, of course, you spend gold on more spins).

I've gotten quite a few nice dragons from the wheel in DS that I would not otherwise have. I'd be happy to get chances at spinning a wheel in FFS too.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

I recently just gave up dragons. I played since day 1. I had no more room, too much coin, no interest in playing, millions of food. I played every Spin the Wheel since its inception - and I can tell you - not only is it a waste of time, but spending any gold (gems) on it was like throwing them away. I rarely got any dragons. I usually got expansion maps (no more expansions, remember?), food (had millions) or, if I actually GOT a dragon, it was always one I had already - so it sat in storage.

The Wheel would need a major overhaul before it would be welcomed here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KatiesIslands View Post
    I recently just gave up dragons. I played since day 1. I had no more room, too much coin, no interest in playing, millions of food. I played every Spin the Wheel since its inception - and I can tell you - not only is it a waste of time, but spending any gold (gems) on it was like throwing them away. I rarely got any dragons. I usually got expansion maps (no more expansions, remember?), food (had millions) or, if I actually GOT a dragon, it was always one I had already - so it sat in storage.

Agreed. I hate when the wheel pops up in DS -- its a tease that never produces any real results since I very rarely get lucky enough to win.

I would also prefer a revamped wheel, or even better a new concept to be introduced that allows us chances at expired animals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KatiesIslands View Post

Agreed... Hope we don't get spin wheel

Executive Chef
    I would love the spin the wheel
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Rhino Keeper
    I recently joined DS and experienced a couple of Spin Wheels got one type of dragon and lots of food from it.

If FFS were to introduce Spin Wheels, may i suggest that instead of animals, could we have things like Runes, Gems or habitat-types in there please?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    If its for limited animlas we had yah
    With a second chance to get
    Yes

New animlas no
    Too much luck involved not a fair gumble
    That's what I was thinking. Like old tournament creatures because people who started later won't be able to get them. Or maybe like a mystery prize. Or a choice of what we want from a list of limited creatures.