Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black ink...help

Fashion Designer

Black ink...help

Hi TL getting cards, but no ink? I am wondering why the change in drops, when 40 ink are needed for the horse challenge. Help please.

Nightclub Owner
    Most of us aren't getting ink and the quest is slowing ticking away. Since it is Saturday there'll be no real change until Monday, and depending on your time zone it could be Monday evening, and that is only if they change the drop rate.

Fashion Designer
    Just received an ink. Thanks TL

New Resident
    I've been waiting for almost a week for an ink drop. The last card I saw was 5 days ago and it only dropped 2 pieces of paper. This game is fast becoming too frustrating to bother with.

I may remove this game .....no ink ...what's going on

Nightclub Owner
    I've been getting the cards again when tending my goats and mushrooms, however, with the goats I get the spades card and he DOES drop an ink every other time, but with the mushrooms I get the hearts card and he DOES NOT drop an ink for me, ever. I'm not sure what is up with the two different cards, but the heart card only is dropping paper, not even lodestone, while the spades card gives me lodestone and ink every other drop.

I'm not sure if that will help you guys, but I figured I'd let you know in case you want to change where you're tending.

Rhino Keeper
    It is almost time for this quest to end and I need 25 more ink! I am in the same boat as the others in that the cards are not dropping ink. It is near impossible to get a card in the first place, then no ink or lode stone is gutting. I am also not getting gold any longer. I have broken 58 rocks since I started counting ( not 58 chops at rocks, but 20 chops for EACH rock ) and no gold and no cards. I really want to get into this game, but it is turning out to be a game that seems it was not well thought out. There are so many cool things I would like to purchase with gems, but if this game is only going to be about chopping trees, breaking rocks and feeding animals it will not hold anyone's interest. And what gives with the Alice storyline? One scene per month? I nearly forget she is in the game. I am so disheartened.

I am not getting black ink

The monsters never show up.and when they do ....they don't drop anything....what's with this game

Need one ink to make a scroll and finish carriage. Haven't seen a card in days. All I do is chop rocks and collect from goats. This is very boring. Why can't we craft ink from coal and water or have some other item that drops it. This game is so disappointing.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone gotten you any sort of reply? This quest is going to end soon and personally I think the ink to buy with gems is crazy expensive. I know if there is no ink, there is no way to finish the quest. It does not seem like it is the last step. Oh, and I got 1 ink today, first in over four days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast